✰ 23.

TWENTY THREE
don't forget to vote & comment

—✰—

avani stumbled up the stairs, a full beer in her hand as she tripped, spilling it all over the rug in the hall.

"oopsies" she mumbled with a small giggle, picking up what she had left, chugging it and adding it to the pile of empty ones on her dresser, followed by the ones on her floor, that were smashed or tipped over.

after she got home from JJs, she had complete breakdown, her blood boiling of anger, her heart full of sadness.

there was not a single thing she could do for JJ. She only wanted the best for him. for him to be in her arms. the two had completely different lives and there was nothing she could do to change his for the better as he was not only willing too, but he had lived this way for so long it was the new normal and there was nothing he could do about it either.

that meaning avani had a complete rage breakdown, nearly ripping her bedroom into two, frames and lamps being smashed on the floor, including multiple beer bottles and cans she had downed to try excuse the pain she felt inside, nothing possibly helped.

not only did she feel heartbroken, ripped in half and missing her other other half, she had known for a fact she had broken at least a few knuckles from punching and breaking things, as they clearly bled, her attempting to fix them by wrapping them in a bandage which somewhat helped, but she couldn't feel it as she was a hundred percent wasted, but some how still conscious.

thank god her family weren't home, she thought. her parents were on the mainland for something to do with their business and topper was with his friends.

"fuck. i got no more beer" she mumbled, taking a hit of her blunt she also had, sliding down the wall and stared at the empty beer.

she knew the way she felt was in no way shape or form healthy, but whatever excused the pain she felt, she didn't care. she only felt somewhat good, but still angry.

she had been raped, heartbroken multiple times, stabbed, shot, attacked and so much more in only the matter of 6 months. she only wanted to feel normal again. she only wanted JJ by her side to make her happy. she wanted to hear his laugh. see his smile. but all she could think of was his home life. the sight of his father attacking him glued to the back of her eyelids. the only thing she could see or think of when she closed her eyes.

she stared at the bottle, having a random burst of rage, throwing it across the room and hitting a wall, making a hole and a the framed photo of her and her kook 'friends' falling from above.

"fucking jackpot baby" she laughed to herself, letting her head fall back and hit the wall behind her, whining as it hit hard, it falling right and seeing kie and pope stand at the door, completely gobsmacked at the sight.

"how long have you been standing there?" she scoffed, jumping at the sight of them, then turning away ashamed of the state she was in, not expecting anyone to see her like this.

"we were just gonna come get you and take you to john b's house to test pipes creation to get the gold from the well...i wasn't expecting this" kie mumbled, looking around.

"no it's okay, i'm fine. but i don't think i can come though" she giggled.

"pope you keep an eye on her please, i'm gonna get her some water and advil" kie said, running downstairs