✰ 19.

CHAPTER NINETEEN

—✰—

"hey guys" she smiled, pope helping her on the boat.

"what's the plan?" she asked, john b explaining how they were going to leave both kiara and sarah on the boat, sorting their beef.

"this is gonna be interesting" she laughed, pope pulling up to sarah's dock at her house.

"hey guys!" she smiled, hugging john b.

"hey avani" she said, avani smiling at her as a response

"be nice" pope whispered in her ear, her turning to glare at him.

pope dropped them off at his fathers boat in the marsh, John b and JJ pretending to fix the engine as they waited for pope to get kie, meanwhile sarah and avani talked and sorted their differences quickly.

"hey kie" avani smiled as she climbed on the boat, helping the boys

"come let's go" JJ whispered, as him and john b ran to the end of the boat with avani close behind, the three diving off and swimming to pope.

"you guys! get your asses back here!" kie and sarah shouted, watching them swim off.

"we can't! not until you work it out!" john b shouted, climbing on the boat.

"i will kill every single one of you!" kie warned.

"there's food in the cabin and JJ rolled a blunt!" pope shouted back.

"hydroponic!" JJ laughed.

the four drove off, leaving the girls together on the boat.

"i can't wait to see how this turns out" avani laughed, laying along the bow of the boat in her bikini, JJ watching her from afar, only wanting to be with her again.

—✰—

"morning" JJs morning voice filled avanis ears, the girl turning to look at the boy who walked to the porch where she sat.

"uh- morning" she said looking away and back to the book she read

"can we talk?" he asked

"JJ we've already gone through this."

"look, i don't want us to fight again. i at least want to be on talking terms, let alone you to look at me" he sighed

"i'm looking at you now am i not?" she asked, her eyebrows furrowed

"yeah- that's- not what i meant" he sighed

"then what do you mean JJ? with any of this crap? i don't understand anything" she sighed

"you're right. i'm sorry- i just keep messing things up" he scratched his head as he watched her walk to the kitchen, which led to his bedroom where she grabbed some extra clothes of hers she had left for when she'd stay over.

he slowly followed, needing to grab something from his room anyways.

"what are you doing?" she asked as he shut the door behind him, leaving the two in the small room together.