✰ 18.

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

—✰—

"dude you need to stop pushing her away! she genuinely cares about you and likes you man! how can't you see that?" john b shouted at his bestfriend as the two argued over avani late at night.

"that's exactly why dude! i don't deserve her, she's way to good for me, she could get any guy she wanted-" JJ stated, before john b cut him off.

"exactly! she could get anyone she possibly wanted but she picked you dude! i suggest you go do something about that before whatever you have is ruined for good. you need her and you know that! we all see the way you two look and treat eachother dude- that's not nothing" john b shrugged, watching his friend fall silent with nothing to say.

"just please try with her, i know how you feel about her so don't let that go to waste" john b sighed

"whatever, i'm going home" JJ sighed to himself

"what- why?"

"because! i wanna relax without being interrogated over what i did. i cant get it out of my head and that's all i can handle right now" he sighed, headed to his dirt bike, speeding down the road or his house, passing the girls white jeep, making him nearly crash at looking at.

what the hell was she doing in the cut at 3am
—✰—

avani lay awake in her bed in the middle of the night, not getting JJ out of her mind.

her feelings for the boy were unbearable and he kept pushing her away so she wouldn't get hurt, yet him pushing her away only caused her to become more hurt.

she let out a sigh, getting up to walk to her closet, gripping the hoodie that belonged to the boy, sliding it over her small body, his familiar scent filling her nose.

she then opened her phone, seeing the time was 3am, grabbing her keys and headed downstairs to her jeep, driving off to the one person she wanted to talk to most. kiara.

she wanted to talk to john b the most, but thinking he would've been with JJ she decided to go see her bestfriend instead.

she pulled up to kies after passing the boy she couldn't get off her mind, on his dirt bike speeding through the dark

"kie? you up?" she asked as she climbed through the window, falling to the floor as her clumsy ass couldn't be quiet without a mistake.

"avani?" kie asked, waking up.

"hey, i need to talk to you- if that's okay?" she asked

"yeah no of course" she smiled, opening her bed comforter so she could climb in.

"i honestly don't know what to talk about, so much shits going on, i honestly needed your company the most" she sighed.

"i understand bub- you don't have to talk" she said

"fuck boys, am i right?" she stiffled a laugh

"oh 100% i hate them all get i'm bestfriends with 3" kie whispered

"see why i don't date? or attempt to?" kie said