✰ 27.

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

—✰—

"good morning beautiful" avani heard JJ's morning voice mumble.

she turned over, smiling at the boy who lay next to her.

the two eventually got out of bed, avani headed to have a shower as JJ changed in her room, only for the bathroom door to open as he snuck in.

he smirked as he looked at her, locking the door and pushing her against the wall softly.

"you really can't be away from me for long, can you?" she smiled, snaking her arms over his shoulders and around his neck.

"fuck no" he grunted, kissing her, the two quickly undressing and heading into the shower.

after an hour or so, the two got out of the shower, changing and headed downstairs.

"you know, john b and i actually had a debate about what was better, car sex or shower sex- shower sex for the win, but he doesn't believe me" JJ chuckle.

"you guys talk about that shit?" avani scoffed

"duh, but now that i've done it with you, it's ticked off my bucket list" he smirked, leaning in and kissing her, her walking backwards until she hit the fridge, knocking down magnets and pictures, making the two laugh.

"avani?!" she heard toppers voice from the front entrance.

her and JJ split apart, her jaw dropping as his eyes widened.

she shoved him into the office, the closest room to hide before topper saw him here.

"i'm in the kitchen" she replied, cleaning the mess the two made as the we're making out.

she soon saw kelce and topper enter the kitchen, kelce saying hey since the two sort of got along.

"yo, do you know where dads laptop is?" topper asked

"umm, no.... why?" she lied, knowing it was in the office

"i just need it for something, don't worry." he shrugged

"okay, i'll let you know if i see it then" she said and he nodded

"what are you doing today?" topper asked, getting him and kelce snacks.

"nothing" she shrugged

"you can come with kelce and i to the country club? the girls are gonna be there we're all just hanging out you know" topper suggested, avani furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"no thanks" she said

"topper, why are you being so nice to me?" avani asked

"i was about to ask the same question" kelce said

"your my sister, i realised i need to stop treating you like shit" he sighed

"a few years to late on that one, top" she scoffed

"i'm trying, avani. to be a better person" he sighed