✰ 08.

CHAPTER EIGHT.

—✰—

avani stormed through the house, drunk or high people surrounded her.

she had finally spotted her brother, standing on the roof next to sarah as the drunk teenagers below chanted for them to jump.

"you have got to be kidding me" she grunted, shaking her head.

he soon jumped with his girlfriend in his arms, the two landing in the pool and splashing everyone around them. including avani which did not leave her too happy.

"avani! hey girl, get in the pool!" sarah shouted, toppers head turning at the name of his sister.

"come on avani, don't be so boring!" he chuckled

"topper, can we talk for a second?" she asked politely since at that second she wanted to drag him away by his ear.

"ugh whatever, i'll be back" he grunted, kissing his girlfriend before climbing out of the pool and following his sister to the back deck of the house.

"what? i've kinda got a party to host here?" he scoffed as he said hi to some people who walked past.

"sorry but we're you gonna tell me you were throwing a party? i just found people having sex in my bed topper!" she groaned.

"so the maid will clean your sheets, avani chill out. just have a beer and have a good time" he shrugged, she scoffed as she smelt the alcohol in his breath.

"where's mom and dad?" she groaned. usually she was the type to party, she just really wasn't in the mood for it tonight and coming home to a unknown party and people fucking in her bed didn't make her mood any better.

"i don't know, i don't care! just stop whining" he rolled his eyes, walking away.

she shook her head, running her hands through her long blonde hair, before grabbing a beer from the bar.

"avani! hey baby" she heard, her head snapping around to see rafe cameron with a smirk on his face.

"what, rafe" she said

"i was thinking...i could take you upstairs" he smirked, gripping her wrists as he stepped closer to her, that close she could feel his hot breath fan her neck.

"rafe- stop" she said, attempting to get out of his grip.

"it wouldn't be the first time baby, you know you want to" he smirked as he shoved her against the wall, gripping her waist as he held her small body against him as he kissed her neck.

"rafe please stop" she whined, attempting to push the boy off her.

"just stop resisting avani!" he shouted, pulling her into a forceful kiss.

"i said stop!" she shouted, pushing him away and slapping him hard across the face.

"your a real bitch, you know? just come on!" he shouted, punching the wall behind her causing her to flinch.

"whatever, avani. just go fuck around with your little pogue boyfriend then like the slut you are" he said, grunting as he stormed off.

she finally gasped in a breath she so desperately needed, instead of the stench of alcohol and weed in rafes breath that stood above her just a second ago.

she threw her head back against the wall in frustration, storming back through the house up to her bedroom where the couple no longer were, thankfully.

she quickly packed a small backpack with clothes and some things she may have needed before running downstairs to her car, taking a seat before she broke down in tears, punching the steering wheel several times.

she then sped off down the street, driving to kiaras family restaurant on the cut. the wreck. knowing her friends were there.

she parked her jeep next to the twinkie, locking it as she walked in, opening the front door and seeing kies father behind the counter.

"avani! long time no see, how are you!" the man smiled

"i'm good mr C, thanks. how's the restaurant holding up after the storm?" she put on her best smile although inside she felt like she was breaking apart.

"just a small amount of damage, though we are losing heaps of customers" he sighed

"i'm sorry about that, is the crew here?" she smiled apologetically

"yeah, over in the back" he said, pointing over to his daughter who danced with the boys.

"you want something to eat, kid? i can cook you something on the house?" he smiled

"yes please!" she smiled, knowing she hadn't eaten since breakfast.

"take a seat, kid. it'll be out in a minute" he nodded his head towards the teens who sat across the room.

"hey, you okay?" JJ asked, making eye contact with the girl, noticing her red puffy eyes.

"yeah, i guess. i just went home to an unexpected party, found some couple fucking in my bed and got harassed. no biggie, the normal" she shrugged as she took a seat next to him.

"what happened? you can talk to me" he said, gripping her arm and rubbing it to comfort her, only to be returned by her flinching and swatting his hand away.

"i'm sorry, i'm just really jumpy tonight" she sighed as she closed her eyes and leaned her head back as she took a deep breath.

JJ didn't bother to poke at her to get her to spill what was wrong, knowing she clearly wasn't going to budge.

avani hated to talk about her emotions, she either bursted it out when she was angry and sad, or bottled it all up.

"you can come stay with us tonight, if you need?" he asked

"i have no choice at this point, do i?" she joked, looking at the boy next to her.

"you know you want to, baby" he joked, sending her a wink then seeing her face drop in sadness as she remembered rafes word earlier.

"everything okay?" he asked, reaching out to softly grab her hand that lay on the table, her soon flinching as she felt his touch.

"yeah, of course" she nodded her head, replacing a frown with a smile as she looked at the boy. 

—✰—

60 votes and 30 comments for next chapter, leave your thoughts in the comments! i love reading them
bella 💗