Chapter 1

No One's POV

Article: [The Announcement of TWICE's Sana and LoveBoys' Dahyun Breakup Had Everyone Shook And Wanting To Know Why]

On 1st of May, Sana and Dahyun publicly revealed that they broke up a few days ago, making all of us stunned, extremely surprised at the sudden news.

It was an unexpected news and nobody knew why. Their agency and group members claimed that they were shocked by the news too, not knowing the reason for their breakup too. 

Many fans thought that it might be because Dahyun's one-sided love. As we all know, Dahyun was facing an one-sided love but Sana was there with him and that's how the couple was formed. So the fans came to a conclusion that Dahyun used Sana so he could move on from his unrequited love or he managed to get his crush's heart and that's why he broke up with Sana. However, we will never know what's the true reason. All we can do is wait and not talk about the reason for their breakup.

Surprisingly, Sana and Dahyun doesn't seemed to be in a sad or depressed mood. Fans thought they are trying to act tough, not wanting to show their vulnerable side. But the fact that the 2 idols were smiling when announcing their breakup made the fans think twice again. The public think that they probably discussed about it before telling everyone. Well, it's a no wonder if they really did because they doesn't look regretful about their decision.

However, on 3rd of May, LoveBoys held a VLive in their practice room during their break. Jeongyeon, one of the members, asked Dahyun about the breakup unintentionally and not knowing that they were on a live broadcast since his voice could be heard only and didn't make an appearance. He probably didn't know that his members were on a VLive broadcast at the moment.

Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Daniel were the only ones, who were doing the VLive while Dahyun and Jeongyeon were heard, talking to one another without knowing about the broadcast. The 3 members thought that the fans won't be able to hear what Dahyun's answer was to Jeongyeon's question but some fans, with super hearing ability, managed to hear it.

"We realized that we kept on fighting here and there. That's why we broke up." -Dahyun

Of course, many fans couldn't believe their ears when they heard it! So, they started to ask if it's true on the comments. The trio saw lots of comments about it and decided to end the live quickly, saying that their break was already over. 

No one has expected that the cheerful, clingy and flirty couple was fighting behind the scenes. They just looked so happy with each other on the outside but looks like we will never know what is happening behind the scenes and on the inside.

At least all of us have enjoyed the times and moments of Saida being lovey-dovey and will never forget them. They are one of the most legendary and best couple that have ever existed in the K-Pop history.

Let's support them, even after they are not together anymore, and send them our love for them!

Fighting, TWICE, LoveBoys!

-------------------

Tzuyu's POV

"Argh! We definitely screwed it up! We should have just ended it there once hyung asked that question!" Daniel groaned in frustration after we read the news online.

"I should be more careful and be more aware of what you guys were doing. I'm sorry, Dahyun-ah." Jeongyeon said with guilty eyes towards the pale-skinned boy, who looks unusually calm.

"Are you not freaking out? You have been keeping secrets about your breakup and now the whole world knows about it!" Chaeng shouted while we stared at Dahyun in confusion and waiting for him to speak.