Chapter 12

Requested by:
sarahcabradilla12

~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

We are currently attending Dahmo's wedding. It's a private one. He's the last one to get married though. Minari was right. Sana-noona married first before Momo-noona and Dahyun. Sana-noona's love partner is Y/N( a/n: you can be Sana's wife or husband). 

Everyone look so happy with their love partners. Of course i'm not saying that i'm not happy. I'm extremely happy with Minari until i don't know what words to use. 

"Mummy!" I put Chang down and lets him run to my beautiful wife while i calmly walked towards her. She carried Chang up into her arms and i wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Let's go sit down, shall we?" I asked and she nodded her head with a smile.

"May you kiss each other now." Dahyun and Momo-noona kissed each other on the lips and all of us stood up, some were clapping proudly with smiles on their faces and some, like me, cheered loudly while clapping. My members did the same as me. Chang clapped with his small cute hands, making him look adorable. Minari stood, smiling in happiness for the new married couple.

"Yo, bros!" Dahyun greeted me and the members with a big grin on his face while his wife beside him.

"Yo, congrats!" All of us said in unison and each of us gave him a bro hug with a pat on his back.

Afterward, we shook hands with Momo-noona while congratulating her.

"Daddy! Daddy!" I heard Chang calling for me and i looked around, searching for my son.

There! He sure likes to sit on his parents' shoulders. I excused myself and went to where my 2 babies are. I have one kid, of course. Minari is my baby too, hehe~

"Aigoo~ Mummy must be tired carrying you~ Come, let Daddy carry you!" I said and put him on my shoulders while he gripped onto my hair gently.

"Are you tired, darling?" I asked worriedly as Minari relaxed her shoulders and rubbing them.

"Yeah, he almost kicked my cheek too. I was scared for a moment that he will really kick his own mother's face." Minari answered and i giggled.

"Aigoo~ I might be the victim since i'm carrying our baby son now. Why does he likes to be on our shoulders, anyway? He might be liking it if it's from one of us, during our babyhood days." I told her and she blushed.

"Eh~ Don't tell me you always ride on your parents' shoulders when you were at Chang's age~" I teased her with a smile.

"Yah! I just happened to like it since i can see the view at a tall height." She admitted cutely and i chuckled before pecking her cheek.

"You're so cute, my princess~" I said with a child-like grin.

"And you're such a tease, my prince~" She said and slapped my arm with a playful glare while i just laughed.

--------

Mina's POV

"Minari~ Let's have a breakfast date tomorrow~ Are you free~?" My husband used his cute voice while we are on the phone at the moment.

"Yeah, i'm free~ What time are you coming to pick me up~?" I asked with aegyo with a big smile.

"I will text you once i arrive~ How about Chang? Let your members take care of him?" -My Prince