Chapter 7

Requested by
sarahcabradilla12

~~~~~~

No One's POV

There were so many articles about the recent breakup of Momo and Heechul. Fans and public were shocked at the sudden news. A lot of them were curious why they broke up but decided not to ask since it might be a personal reason why they broke up.

Mina became guilty and surprised. She tried calling Tzuyu after she knew what happened but the taller boy won't answer, as usual. 

As for Momo, Dahyun called her the moment he saw her breakup news and asked her if she's alright and so on. Dahyun suggested Momo for a meetup and she agreed. She really needs someone by her side.

"Are you feeling better now, noona?" Dahyun asked, sitting beside the older girl in the company cafeteria.

"Yeah. Thanks for being here, Dahyun-ah." Momo spoke with a small smile.

"Here. I bought your favorite chocolates and Jokbal." The pale-skinned boy said, handing her the foods that she bought from outside.

"Thank you so much!" The older girl said, side-hugged the boy before eating the foods hungrily.

Because of Dahyun, Momo felt much more better and became happier and smiley on that day. Sadly, the younger boy have to return to his dorm early since he has to wake up early for the flight to Tokyo. But he told his crush, aka Momo, that he will call and text her so she won't feel down again.

-------------

Article: [LoveBoys' Tzuyu To Sit Out For The Concert Performance In Tokyo Today.]

Earlier today, JYPE has released another shocking news. Tzuyu, from LoveBoys, to not perform for tour in Tokyo which is going to happen later today, in the evening.

Fans were once again shocked at the sudden news.

JYPE released a statement about the reason why the youngest member cannot perform. 

Here's what it says:

"Hello. This is JYPE.

It's a sudden news and also a disappointment that the group could not perform as a whole group for their concert in Tokyo.

However, there's a reason behind. 

While rehearsing for their stage today, Tzuyu fainted on the stage. He went over the limits, meaning he overworked himself during the practice these past 2 days, when the boys were in Korea.

We received from their managers that Tzuyu was not eating at all. He was practicing endlessly with a short water break in between. It was a sudden change and both staffs and members don't know what happened with Tzuyu until he started to overwork himself.

Right now, Tzuyu is in the hospital, in Tokyo. 

We hope that all of you would understand. We wish for his recovery. We also hope that all of you would still support him and the other members.

Thank you." 

After reading this, fans were relieved to hear that Tzuyu is being treated in a hospital but at the same time, they are also worried that nothing bad would happen to him.

Let's hope for his recovery, everyone!

----------------

Mina's POV