Chapter 4

Tzuyu's POV

TWICE, Day6, ITZY, StrayKids and us, LoveBoys, are currently attending an award music show. As expected, Minari is not with her group members. I tried to watch the performances but couldn't. I'm way too worried about my girlfriend so when we got our award and went offstage, i requested to stay in our waiting room until it's time for our stage.

I texted Minari.

Me : Baby penguin, are u alright??

Mi <3 : Yeah, im fine

Shouldnt u be attending the show??

Me: Im 2 worried for u :(

Mi <3 : Aw~

Thank you~

Me: >_< 

I love you so much, my Minari! <3

Mi <3 : I love you 2, my Tzutzu!! <3 <3

There were knocks on the door, causing me to look up from my phone. The staff entered and informed me to go on standby with my other members.

Me:  Im going to perform soon!!

Watch me and get energy from me and my bros!! 

Hehe~

Mi <3 : I will!

Thanks so much!

Good luck on your stage, Tzuyu-ah

Me: Thanks~ 

I then kept my phone and went to the backstage. The others were already there.

------------

Fans noticed that i was not present before the group performance stage and linked it, saying that it's probably because of Minari. Why do i feel like they are putting blame on her? I'm just cheering her up. Plus, they should not invade into our privacy. They should respect our personal space. We are humans too and we need a break sometimes.

I went to TWICE's dorm today to see my girlfriend again. It's my day-off, anyway and my members can understand.

"Hello, Tzuyu-ah! Here to see our maknae?" Sana-noona welcomed me with a warm smile as she stepped aside to let me enter the house.

"Yup. Sorry for intruding." I spoke with a small smile.

"No, it's okay. We are glad to have you here, by our Mina's side too." The older girl said, shaking her head.

"Where is she?" I asked her once i walked into the living room.

"She's in her room right now." Momo-noona answered from the dining room, eating her food.

"Thanks." I smiled at her and went to Minari's bedroom.

I knocked on her door lightly a few times before opening the door slightly and quietly. I peeked my head inside and saw her lying down on her bed. I closed the door quietly and sat down beside her.

I moved a few strands of her hair behind her ears so i could see her beautiful face fully. 

"Hope you are getting well soon, Minari~" I whispered and pecked her forehead.

"Hmm...Tzuyu-ah...?" Minari called out sleepily while reaching her hand out, trying to find me.

"I'm here, my princess." I said softly, grabbing her hand and placed it on my cheek with a lovely smile. I saw her smile.