Chapter 6

Mina's POV

Tzuyu and his group have finally started their concert tour. I attended their concert in Korea with my unnies. We were not the only ones who came too. Heechul-sunbaenim, ITZY, StrayKids and our Pdnim also watched their performance. It was really wonderful! Each performance was really awesome and unique in their own way!

We went to the backstage, with the other JYPE artists, and congratulated them, and also telling them that they did an amazing job at their big venue.

"Minari~ Thank you for coming~" My prince said with a smile. I could see the tiredness in his eyes and expression. He's sweating a lot and panting heavily since they just finished their encore stage awhile ago.

I was about to hug him when he stopped me by shaking his palm and head and took a step back. I pouted in sadness.

"I'm way too sweaty and smelly right now." He said and i chuckled.

"It's okay. I still want to hug you. Please~" I told him with puppy eyes and he sighed in defeat, coming towards me and we hugged each other.

"Good job on your performance today!" I whispered, patting his back.

"Thanks." He smiled after we pulled away from each other. We then kissed each other on the lips.

---------

Days passed and Tzuyu has been traveling around the world with his group for their tour. Today and tomorrow, they will be in Korea then the day after tomorrow, they will be going to Tokyo.

"Eh?" I saw a message from Heechul-sunbaenim. He has been messaging me a lot. Of course i texted him back. It's just that i didn't use any emojis like i did with Tzuyu.

'Tzuyu has been texting Sana-ah. I saw his phone when we were exiting the backstage on the day of LoveBoys' concert in Korea' I read the text inside my mind. I furrowed my eyebrows. Sana and Tzuyu are texting each other? Sana don't even have his phone number.

Maybe i should ask Sana and Tzuyu.

"Sana-ah, do you have Tzuyu's phone number?" I asked, entering her shared room.

"Huh? I don't have. He didn't give me his number until now. Why?" Sana answered as she came to me with confusion in her face.

"Here are my contacts." She then added on, showing me her phone with her contact list. 

"Why? Did something happened?" She asked worriedly but confused at the same time.

"Nothing. I'm just asking." I told her with a small smile and exited her room. Where did Heechul-sunbaenim got that information from? It's probably just a rumor that's not famous enough for me to know.

Me: Sana told me she doesn't have Tzuyu's phone number. The rumor is not true, sunbaenim

Him: Ah! Sorry :( 

Btw, Elkie and Tzuyu are texting a lot. I think it's true

Me: Of course it's true. They are best friends

Him: What if they are way more than best friends?

Me: What do you mean by that, sunbaenim?

Him: I mean like, Tzuyu and Elkie might be secretly dating. You think that they are best friends but what if they are dating behind your back?

Me: If they are dating then Tzuyu should have broke up with me when he decided to date Elkie

Him: But boys tend to become coward when they want to tell their girlfriend that they are cheating behind their back because they lost the courage the moment they met up with their current girlfriend