Chapter 9

Requested by:
sarahcabradilla12

~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

Days have passed. Minari and i became back to normal. She became comfortable with us holding hands. She's also recovering slowly from her anxiety.

Right now, we are practicing in our dance practice room. We have been here from early morning till now. We lost track of time and were absorbed into our practice.

"Boys, are you going to take a break? You have been practicing for 5 hours straight and you have not eaten your lunch yet." Our manager hyung said while we immediately stopped and grabbed our towel to dry ourselves since we were sweating really a lot. There were drops of sweats on the floor too.

"Wanna eat?" Jeongyeon asked while we nodded our heads tiredly.

We went to the cafeteria and ate our lunch quietly. We were too exhausted to even talk. As we ate, the energy is coming back to us.

"Jeongie~" Nayeon-noona shouted and wrapped her arms around the oldest boy's neck from behind.

"Hi, bunny. On break?" Jeongyeon asked and i could hear the tiredness in his tone.

"Yeah. Are you tired? You sound really worn out." The grandma said as she sat down beside her boyfriend and examined his face. She then started wiping some sweats on his forehead and cheeks.

"Where are the others, noona?" Dahyun asked curiously.

"They are already dead in the practice room. I came here to buy food for them and saw you guys here so might as well say hi to you boys." Nayeon-noona explained and the pale-skinned boy nodded his head.

"How's Minari doing?" I asked the grandma.

"She's doing great. Me, her and the members, we talked a lot about what to do and tell her that all of us are here for her. She also told us her thoughts and so on and we would always give her our energy." The oldest girl answered and i nodded my heads, glad and relieved that Minari is doing good and became more open about herself to the members.

"You should get going, noona. You said that you are buying food for your members but you haven't buy yet. The girls might be really dying right now if the food don't arrive before they say bye bye to this world." Dahyun said and all of us chuckled while Nayeon-noona just glared before exchanging farewells with us then went off.

Once we ate finished, we went to our vocal room and worked on our singing.

--------

I just finished the day and went to a store that sells accessories. I suddenly want to buy a present for my girl because she's been through so much and she deserved an awesome gift.

In the end, i bought a necklace for her with the word 'light'. I chose that word because she's the light to everyone around her, including her fans, members, family, relatives, myself, and so on. It's a meaningful word with a wonderful deep meaning.

I also bought a pair of silver ring. I'm planning to propose to her and marry her after the concert tour has ended.

I'm going to give her these presents to her tomorrow since i will be out of country after tomorrow for the tour and she's free too.

The next day came so fast. I decided to call Minari and she picked up immediately.

"Hi, my giant Yoda!" -Minari