Chapter 8

Tzuyu's POV

Today, we will be attending the Golden Disk Award show. I'm worried about 2 things.

One, i hope i can perform very well without showing my anxiousness onstage.

Two, i hope nothing happen since Super Junior is attending the show too, which means he will be present too. 

My group and i sat beside TWICE. Super Junior sat somewhere farther away from us, probably at the end or somewhere around there.

In the midst of the show, i saw Minari talking to her members before standing up to go backstage. I noticed him following my girl so i decided to follow behind, making sure nothing happens to my princess.

"Mina! Can i talk to you for awhile? It's urgent." I heard him saying and grabbing onto Minari's wrist. Minari saw me but i put a finger on my lips with my head shaking. She acted normal as if i'm not present. What a great acting my girl has.

"Yes, sunbaenim?" Minari asked politely.

"Break up with Tzuyu and be my girlfriend because i love you." Heechul-sunbaenim boldly said to her and right in front of me though i'm far away from them but could still hear them.

"No, i cannot do that, sunbaenim. I don't love you. I love Tzuyu and i won't break up with him, never." Minari spoke and i smiled mentally, happy to hear that.

"I knew it this would happen. Looks like i have to do this the hard way to make you mine." He said which made me confused. He immediately dragged Minari somewhere and i followed them behind. I mouthed Minari, since she was behind the boy, to continue acting that i'm not here and she nodded her head with an 'okay' hand sign.

Soon, we reached the bathroom for males and the older boy pulled her in with him, into one of the slots. I knew what's going to happen and texted my members to come to the toilet right now. I also told them to bring 2 staffs of the show along.

The door was locked and i started slamming my side onto the door, hoping to break it open. I heard screams from inside. It's my girl! Shit!

I used more strength on the door.

"What's wrong? Why are you hitting the door?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Break open this door right now! Someone is getting raped!" I shouted at them while continued to hit the door. The others then started doing the same while i stopped and counted the men here.

Aha! I have an idea!

"Let's have 2 of you to get inside while the rest carry you up!" I said.

"Argh! You look so sexy when you're naked! It makes me hard!" The older man, who was inside, said and i felt myself boiling a lot more.

Dahyun, Chaeng and the 2 staffs would be the one bringing me and Jeongyeon up. While doing that, Heechul started moaning and we could hear Minari's painful cries.

Once we are above the taken slot, we saw what's happening in there. Heechul was actually doing that to my girl! Minari's clothes were torn and ripped, making her front fully naked. She looks in pain, really in pain. Plus, there were a lot of blood coming out! 

Argh! This man! He's gonna get it from me! 

Jeongyeon and i glanced at each other and nodded our heads before jumping into the slot and my fellow bro grabbed Heechul by choking his neck. I took off my suit jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders. Oh no. What am i going to do about her lower body? 

Jeongyeon unlocked the door after pulling him away, causing Minari to wince in pain when the shaft exited her lower part. I immediately hugged her so i could block her front body. Minari cried harder, letting out the pain she suffered just now.