Chapter 10

Requested by:
sarahcabradilla12

~~~~~~~~~

----TIME SKIP----

Tzuyu's POV

The concert tour has finally ended! Minari and i started planning for our wedding. We invited our family, members, staff teams, Pdnim, JYPE artists, relatives and close friends. 

The day has came when Minari would become my wife forever and i would be her husband eternally.

I'm at the altar, nervously waiting for my Goddess to come out. The moment the door opened, my heart start beating so fast and my soul wanting to escape from my body because Minari really looks so damn gorgeous in a off-shoulder one piece white dress. She looks so beautiful.

"You look so amazing, my princess." I whispered at her and she smiled.

"You look more handsome than usual, my prince." She said and i gulped nervously. She's way too beautiful. I can't handle her beauty, too shiny and innocent.

The vow started until it's time to respond.

"I do." The both of us answered the same and we were given permission to kiss. 

We immediately kissed on the lips while the audience started cheering loudly with a loud applause.

"Should we have our honeymoon? Or instead have our own house so we can live together?" Minari asked while i'm driving my group van to TWICE's dormitory. The wedding has ended and there will be a celebration party tonight. 

I used one hand to hold Minari's hand while the other is on the steering wheel.

"Hmm...If we have own apartment, won't we feel lonely on our off-day? Because let's say, you are free and i have work on that day, you will be staying in the house the entire day without anyone entertaining you. It's hard to have no work on the same day for us.

Anyway, i'm just saying my opinion here. But which one do you want the most, Minari?" I said and glanced at her before turning back to the road.

"Honeymoon then. I rather live with my members than be lonely when you are not around." She said and ended with a cute pout.

"Okay! Let's ask Pdnim and force him to let us have our honeymoon!" I said with enthusiasm while my wife giggled.

---------------

Pdnim allowed us to have our honeymoon after our wedding! It was easy, no persuasion needed. 

"Where do you want to go? Are there any places you want to go?" I asked my beautiful wife. We are in a restaurant, discussing about our honeymoon plans and eating at the same time.

"I don't know too. How about you, Tzuyu-ah? You want to go anywhere?" She said and looked at me.

"I'm fine with any place as long as i'm with my lovely wife." I said with a smile, my dimples showing and Minari started blushing adorably.

"Stop being cheesy and flirty!" She raised her voice a little and covered her face with her palms while i chuckled.

"I'm like this because you are way too beautiful and pure." I told her and grabbed her wrists then intertwined our hands, putting it on the table.

"Anyway, how does travelling around the world sound? Do you want to travel the entire world?" I suggested and stared at her breathtaking eyes.