Chapter 5

----TIME SKIP----

Tzuyu's POV

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked worriedly, caressing Minari's cheeks with my thumbs. TWICE is going to have their Halloween fan-meeting today, later.

"Hello, everybody!" Heechul-sunbaenim burst into the room and looked at my direction before looking at his girlfriend. What the...?

"I'm going to be fine, Tzuyu-ah." Minari answered and i snapped my head back to her, smiling and pecked her lips. She grinned, looking happy.

"Girls, it's standby time!" Nayeon-noona shouted.

"Okay!" They shouted in unison. I accompanied Minari to the backstage, holding onto her hand tightly.

We could hear the loud cheers from the backstage. I gave my girlfriend a hug to calm her down.

"You're going to be fine. They are not going to hurt you and say bad things to you. They are cheering for all of you in a good way, not in a bad way. Okay?" I told her with assurance in my tone and pecked her forehead.

"Thank you, Tzuyu-ah." She said softly and her members came while i smiled, taking a step back.

"We will be watching you girls! Fighting!" Jeongyeon shouted while we did the fighting gesture. The girls gave back the same gesture and we made our way to our seats in the venue. Heechul-sunbaenim came along with us after talking with his girlfriend though there's something fishy about him.

When Minari came onstage, everyone was going crazy, cheering so loud. She teared up at the fans' enthusiastic and encouraging response.

"ONCE." She said softly into the mic and the fans cheered loudly.

"Thank you." She finished, crying and the members engulfed her in a group hug while the fandom continued cheering with high energy and passion. I want to run to her and give her a hug.

"My girlfriend is really pretty and talented..." Daniel mumbled to himself while watching the performance in amazement. I chuckled mentally and continued watching the girls and of course, my precious girl.

After the 2 concerts were over, we immediately rushed to the backstage and told them that they did an awesome job out there since they did one in the afternoon and another one, which was the last one, in the evening. 

"You must be tired, right? Come here." I sat down and reached my hands out for a hug. Minari smiled tiredly, sitting on my lap and wrapping her arms around my nape while putting her chin on my shoulder.

"Go to sleep. I will wake you up when we arrive at your dorm. Okay?" I whispered and she hummed before falling asleep adorably.

-------------

Minari is slowly recovering and i'm happy for her. She's starting to become her normal self once more. 

"You boys will be having your concert tour starting from July to next year, March. As usual, you will be travelling around the world to meet your international and local fans. 

So, all of you will start preparing for your concert set-lists for each place you will be performing at. You guys can also perform the songs in any way you want. 

As long as you enjoy your stage, that is enough for me. 

If nothing else, then that's all from me." Pdnim briefed us and we listened carefully and attentively.

"Thank you." We bowed at him before exiting his office and made our way to our practice room.

"Woah! Finally! A tour! We can meet our overseas fans, finally!" Dahyun shouted in excitement, raising both hands in the air with a bright and happy smile.