Sammy Lawrence x Abused Baby Reader

{My Poor Little Lamb}

Sammy Lawrence.

The best music director in Joey Drew Studio and the music department manager. He was a hardworking man who loved to do his job perfectly, but this costed him not to spend more time with his little baby girl which was you.

You were just a 10 months old baby and Sammy couldn't leave you alone nor take you to the studio because of Joey's rules, so he hired a babysitter for you to take care of you. Sammy felt that he wasn't doing his job as a father to you, but he had to work so you wouldn't need anything. However, unbeknown to the music director that his little princess was getting abused by her babysitter. The woman hiding her abusing addiction self behind a fake sweet smile that Sammy didn't notice since he was so exhausted.

This horrible babysitter would sometimes hit you if you didn't eat your food or cry for no reason, which is normal for babies. There would be a few slight bruises, but they would disappear by the morning (magical, right? Lol) along with the pain. Again, your father was so tired to notice everything about you. Heck, your babysitter would put you asleep so he wouldn't notice anything. That's why the poor guy was only checking on his daughter in her sleep and leave in the early morning to work.

However and this time, Sammy managed to finish his work earlier today. He told Joey that he was so tired and that he didn't feel good, his boss understood and dismissed him for the day. He drove to his house excited to spend sometime with his daughter, "I forgot to call ms. (Random name). Eh whatever, it's not like she would be doing anything weird in my house." He thought. Oh how wrong was Sammy at this position, but it came to his advantage that he didn't call because he was going to discover the true self of that madwoman.

Mini time skip:-

After a short while, Sammy parked his car and got out. He went to the door and pulled out his keys from his pocket, he was about to open the door when he heard cries of a baby... HIS BABY! For once, he thought you might be just hungry, but even so you wouldn't cry that loud. He listened closely, "You little shitty brat, what did I told about dirtying you clothes!" Your babysitter yelled.

"...D-Dada!" You called, sniffing.

"Oh so you're now calling for your dear dad to save you! Guess what little brat, your 'Dada' won't come until late in the night." She said as if she was talking to an adult and you just continued to cry. Sammy felt rage build up in body and he became more frustrated when he heard a slap sound and your loud cries. He slammed the door open and his blue eyes widen at the sight in front of him, your babysitter was about to slap you again. You looked at your father with red eyes as you reached your arms for him to take you from the woman, "Dada." You sobbed.

"What the hell are you doing to my child?" Sammy yelled as he took you in his arms. You quickly buried your face in his shoulder as you wrapped you small arms around his neck. "I-it's just a m-misunderstanding sir!" She stuttering. "What misunderstanding!? You were hitting my daughter! It's not your first hitting her, is it?" Sammy yelled again as he wrapped his arm around your back which made you flinch and whimper. Sammy noticed this and lifted your little shirt up. There was a red burn mark on your back, it seemed to be fresh though.

"Are you crazy? How could you do this? She is just a child!!!" Sammy said angrily. "Sir please lis--" he cut her off. "Silence! Aren't you ashamed of yourself? I had enough!" He quickly grabbed her wrist and dragged her to a room while still holding you, he threw her in and locked the door. "I'm calling the police." He dialed the number and called them.

Later that evening~

Sammy was holding you on his lap while you lied down on his legs on your stomach. He took you to the hospital and the doctor said that thankfully it wasn't a major burn, but you needed to lie on your stomach until the pain disappears. Your babysitter was taken by the police and you won't see her for a long while. However, Sammy felt really guilty. His only child was suffering in a very young age, he hoped it wouldn't have any mental effects on her.

He looked at you, you were playing with your father's hand and giggling whenever he moved it. You were acting normal, but this for sure would let you at least have nightmares. Sammy carefully picked you up, you clapped and giggled then put your hands on his face.

Sammy smiled sadly, "My poor baby, you were suffering all this time and I didn't know..." You tilted your head trying to understand what he said, "...I'm a horrible father, I should have at least to check you everytime..." As he looked at you, tears started to fall down. "Dada?" You sadly called, your bottom lip trembling as you were also about to cry. He sniffed as he wiped his tears, "No no little princess, no more crying." He chuckled as you pouted.

"You know what, from now on you're coming with me to the studio. I can't trust any babysitter anymore."

You cutely tilted your head which made Sammy laugh, "You better go to sleep, you have a big day ahead of you tomorrow my little Y/N." He said, smiling. He then gave you your bottle and soon you fell asleep. Sammy then decided that you should sleep with him for the time being.

The next day, you were playing around Sammy's office. Sammy threatened Joey to let you come or he will quit his job and Joey immediately agreed.