Allison & Tom x Daughter Reader

The art is owned by it's rightful artist. It's not mine.

Also, Tom will be remembering who he is in this story. If he originally does, then it's better.

𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

Tom and Allison were moping around the area near the Administration until Tom spotted a door with a sign above it.

Gent.

Tom opened the door and looked around the small room. He found a bunch of pipes with some of them missing, a door that was blocked by ink from the other side and another room. He walked in and saw a desk and chair with an audio tape. He looked around, but found nothing...Well, not until he spotted a shiny thing under the table.

Tom picked it up, it was a photo in a broken frame. A family photo. There was a man, woman and little girl who looked like she was in her fifth year. Tom disposed of the broken and examined the photo more. He found a writing in the back:

Marry Christmas for my angels, Y/N and Allison.

Thomas Connor.

There was a look of shock on Tom's face. He knew who this girl was...

"Tom? Did you find anything useful?" Allison's voice came from behind him which made him shove the photo in his pocket. He turned around and shook his head, "Okay then, let's go back before the ink demon comes around." He nodded and followed after her.

"In the main time, I will keep this a secret. When it's the right time, I will tell her." He thought, nodding his head in agreement.

~🖤~

"I'm coming Boris."

A little girl said as she got into the small cart. Of course, this little girl was you. You came here looking for your parents after you escaped the orphanage. They wanted to give you to another family, but you knew that your parents were still alive that's why you came here and face all those dangerous adventures just to find them.

As usual, Alice was blabbering about stupid stuff. You then found yourself in a big ballroom with many stuff in the middle. When you approached the other door, two giant hands grabbed the front of the cart. The figure appeared and you were shocked, "Boris? What did she do to you?" You said, your voice shaking. He picked up the cart and threw it away with you inside. You stood up and ran away from him, stumbling from time to time. Boris was running into some stuff, destroying them. You noticed a thick ink came out of Boris, "There must be that machine to make some sort of weapon." You thought, looking around until you spotted the Gent Machine in the far corner.

The plan was clear to you...You have to kill Boris to survive, unfortunately.

Mini time skip:-

"NO NO NO, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DIE!!!"

Alice yelled as Boris fell down, dead. You looked at him with tears in your eyes," I'm sorry Boris." You sadly said. However, your moment was interrupted by Alice yelling while running toward you, ready to strike you.

Your eyes widen as you took a step back, preparing yourself for the pain to come. But the pain never come, "Huh?" You looked up and saw Alice standing with shock on her face and a sword out of her chest. She fell down and you looked up, seeing another Alice and Boris. Your little brain couldn't handle this and you passed out.

~🖤~

Tom put you on the bed while Allison went to look for some bacon soup. Tom felt like he had seen you somewhere, "I have a suspicion, but what if...?" He shook his head and pulled out the photo he found a few days ago. He looked at the girl in the photo then to you. He did this repeatedly for a few times until his face became the one of shock. Both girls were the same person, his and Allison's daughter. However, he couldn't jump to conclusions until you wake up and say what you were doing here.

Shortly later, Allison came back with some soup cans. "Look Tom, this should be enough for at least three weeks." Allison softly said. Tom just nodded still watching you. Allison looked at your direction, "I wonder what a child doing in this place?" Allison asked to which Tom just shrugged. Allison went to the wall to continue painting.

After a few minutes you woke up with a groan, "Ugh, what happened?" You asked. Allison walked to you, "Glad you're awake, I was worried that you might be in coma or something." She said as she smiled softly, "Come now, you must be hungry." She added as she grabbed your hand and guided you to a small table where Tom was sitting.

You sat down beside him and Allison put a bowl of soup in front of you, "Here, this is all we have." She said and smiled in front of you. "Thank you, this should suffice." You said with a smile and took some spoons from the food. "By the way, my name is Alice and this is Tom. What's your name? And what are you doing here alone?" She asked you.

"My name is Y/N..." You paused for a moment then resumed, "...I came here to find my parents. They went missing here, I know they are in this place and alive too, I really miss them." You said as you looked down. "Who are they? We might know something about them." Allison said (Since she doesn't remember and only Tom remembers.) Tom looked up nervously, but he didn't let it show since he kept his frown. "Their names are Allison said Thomas Connor." After this sentence, Tom's eyes shot toward you with disbelief. He signalled to Allison to follow him to the other room. She stood up and smiled at you, "We will be back." She said and went with Tom.

Tom immediately pulled out the photo and showed it to Allison, he can't keep it a secret anymore, he had to tell her the truth. Allison looked at picture with confusion, "Where did you find it? And who are these people?" He turned it around for her to read what was written on the back, "Marry Christmas to my angels Y/N and Allison...Wait, this must lead Y/N to her parents! We must tell her!!!" She said and was about to go to you, but Tom grabbed her wrist and shook his head. He showed her the photo again and this time he pointed at the child then to you, after that he pointed at the man then to himself, then he pointed at the woman then at Allison.

Allison took a short while to understand what Tom did and then her eyes widen, "Do you mean...Y/N...You...she?...T-this is impossible!" Allison said in disbelief. Tom shook his head and smiled faintly at her, "We must make sure..." She quickly grabbed the picture and went to you, "Y/N, I want to show you something Tom believes that it might help you find your family." Allison was trying her best not to stutter. "Really? What it is? I hope it will lead me to them!!" You said.

Allison showed you the picture, your E/C eyes widen as you grabbed it from Allison. "T-this picture... I know it! I was five and it was in Christmas too!! My dad took this picture, he gave one to me and mom and kept one for himself!" You said, tears now running down your cheeks as you remember this wonderful memory. "Where did yo--" When you looked up, you saw Allison crying and Tom was smiling sadly at you. "Huh?" You were confused why Allison was crying. You looked at Tom, he pointed at himself and Allison then at you then the photo.

"Wha--?"

You couldn't believe it. Those two were the people you were looking for... Your parents were just in front of you. Both of the adults crouched down and you ran to them, hugging them tightly.

"I can't believe it...All this time we had a daughter and we couldn't remember! I'm so happy that you're here."

"I missed you so much mom and dad, I knew it you were alive. My family is back!!"

All of you cried at each other's shoulder. You finally had your family back, thanks to a simple picture Tom took when you were just five years old.