Ink Bendy x Reader

Art is not mine.

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐂𝐫𝐲
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

"Shit shit shit! He is so close!! Damn you stupid angel!"

You thought as you ran around level K, trying to escape from Bendy. You took a sharp turn and found a Miracle Station at the end of the hallway, "Yes, luck is at my side!" You were relieved that you finally found a place to keep you safe from him and rest since you had been running for like forever. After a few moments, you reached to the Miracle Station and shut the door behind you, making sure it was locked perfectly.

From the small hole, you could see Bendy looking around for you. You held your breath, fearing that he might hear you. Just then you noticed something weird in Bendy, he was...shaking. You saw him bring his hands to his face and his shoulders moved up and down. Bendy then sat down, leaning on the side of the Miracle Station. "Are you kidding me? He is sitting here!? But he seems depressed somehow, is it safe if I approach him?" You thought. You then heard low sobs coming from Bendy.

"Is he...crying?"

The quiet sounds of his sobs broke your heart. You felt so bed for some reason. Maybe he isn't bad, maybe he just wants some company. Come to think of it, he never really harmed you before although you met sometimes before now. He would just look at you then leave you be or he would pretend he didn't see you there. He felt you're a good person and that you felt sorry for him because he heard you few times saying that he was a victim and he didn't deserve this fate. He wanted so desperately to meet you and keep you safe from all of the monsters in the studio, but you just ran away. He didn't blame you though, you were just scared and confused.

You sighed quietly and slowly opened the door slightly, you peeked out and saw him still sitting there crying. You stepped out slowly and approached him quietly. He didn't move or make any attempts of looking up. Sitting on your knees beside him, you put your hand on his shoulder making him look up. Your heart was beating fast as looked at you, but he did nothing but stare at you. You gathered your courage and spoke up, "H-hey, are you...okay?" You asked. Bendy was surprised that you approached him and talk with him. He pulled his knees close to him and shook his head 'No'.

"Why are you crying?"

He pointed at you then did a motion of running with his hands and pointed at himself. You tried to understand what he did then you get it, " You're sad because I ran from you?" He nodded his head, " Well I was scared that's all." Bendy looked down and nodded in understanding as if saying 'I don't blame you.' Or something like that. He then started to write something down, "You're a kind person, you didn't even want to break my cut-outs for that angel." You read silently and looked up at him.

A while ago:-

You looked at the Bedy cut-out with hesitation, you didn't really want to break them. You raised the axe above your head and closed your E/C eyes shut, hands shaking slightly. However, you suddenly threw the axe on the ground and yelled, "I'M NOT BREAKING THEM!" Your yell made the ink demon go to your direction.

"What are you saying? Just break them!"

Alice yelled back. "I'm not doing so, these are the only things that keeps him accompany! I know he loves them because he would remember what he used to be and I'm not breaking them just to satisfy YOU!" You said back. Bendy was the whole time listening to you, it was the first time someone understood his feelings. First time someone took his side. You were the only one who defended him. "I know you want to be what you used to be Bendy. I'm not breaking the only thing you love dearly even if it mesns my death." You put your hand on the Bendy cut-out face and smiled softly at him. Bendy felt his heart beat fast, you weren't willing to break them. He went to approach you and hug you ,but just when you saw him you ran away.

Present time:-

You shook your head and looked at him, he was writing something else. "I was lonely all this time and when I saw you I wanted to befriend you." Your heart shutter as you saw him cover his face and cry. Suddenly, Bendy felt two arms wrap around him. He looked up and saw you hugging him, "I will be your friend Bendy, please don't cry. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry I didn't know." You said, slightly sobbing as some tears rolled down your cheeks. You both stayed like that for a moment before pulling apart.

Bendy put his gloved hand on your cheek, wiping your tears away. "I'm sorry I cried, I'm so emotional." You giggled and saw Bendy's shoulders bounce as a sign of laughing. "Come on let's go, I'm sure Boris will be happy to see you." You both then stood up and went to the elevator where Boris was waiting. You were glad that Bendy is now at your side and that he would never harm you and will always keep you safe no matter what happens.

Let's just say that Boris took sometime to be comfortable around Bendy.