Bendy x Toon Demon Reader (Part 2)

{Your Heart, My Heart}

How long has it been?

Weeks, months, years? You didn't know how long have you been in this prison you call a room. You didn't even know what was going on outside the room. You didn't care anyway, you just needed what you were missing. Your heart. And Bendy has it and he lives with it while you were just lying there alone in the ink that was coming from your body. You wanted to leave this room and take what's yours, but you couldn't do that for two reasons. One, you didn't want to kill Bendy because...you love him so much. You were created to love him, so it would pain you to see him die like this. Two you were so weak to move on your own, even weak to stand up or do the slightest move.

You didn't know what to do. You just waited for your end to come and end this suffer and pain, but this will never happen. Maybe a miracle will happen and save you from this misery. For now, all you can do is lying there while humming random songs.

~~

On the other side of the studio, Henry was struggling to know how to end this endless loop he went in. He didn't know what to do to stop this madness. He was exhausting and almost hopeless. He continued to do the same thing over and over that he memorized what was going to happen, he even knew every single room in the studio. However, this time he went to unfamiliar hallway that he didn't memorize or just passed by without knowing.

He continued to walk until he came to the end of the hallway, there was a single door which made Henry think, "Was this door here before?" He slowly moved to the door, hoping that Bendy wasn't there. He noticed that the door had a padlock. With one powerful swing of the axe, he managed to break the lock. He opened the door slowly, looking around the dark room. Henry heard a low humming and spotted a small figure lying on the ground with their back facing him.

With slow steady paces, he approached the figure while keeping his grades up. He didn't know if this thing was going to attack him or not. When he was a few feet away, the figure didn't move which made Henry concerned. However, the figure turned their head around slowly and Henry help his axe tighter, ready for any attack.

However, he grasp on the axe loosened and his gaze softened when he saw the broken toon in front of him. It was you. From your broken view, you could see a man half black and half white. But you quickly recognized him.

"Hen...ry?"

You called him while reaching your hand out. The old man quickly threw his axe and picked you up in his arms, "Oh my god, Y/N what happened? Who did this to you?" He asked with a concerned look. "...Joey..." Was the only thing you said. "Joey you're really going to kill me with your insane ideas." He mumbled. You then tugged his shirt to get his attention, maybe he can help fixing you right?

"Henry...something missing..." You said as you put your hand back on your bandaged chest. Henry looked down at you, eyes widen at the sight of your injury, "Don't tell me he...?" You just nodded, not even understanding what he meant. He quickly picked up his axe in one hand and held you with the other one, "Don't worry Y/N, I'll save you." You nodded as you slowly closed your eyes.

Time skip:-

For once, this was unexpected for Bendy to appear in the administration. He just appeared in the lobby for a few minutes then disappear like the previous times, but now he was chasing the old man along the hallways. Henry took a sharp turn hoping to take him to lobby where he can hid in the Miracle Station, but he found a dead end. The inky veins became darker, signing that the ink demon is very close. Henry held you close to him as he prayed that Bendy would just disappear, but unfortunately the opposite happened.

Bendy slowly made his way toward Henry who held you like his life depend on it, "I'm sorry Y/N, I couldn't help you." He thought and closed his eyes waiting for the blow to end his life, but the pain never came. He cracked one eye to see what was going on. Bendy wasn't eyeing Henry, he was looking at...you. With his gloved hand, Bendy caressed your small cheek with the back of his index finger making you turn to him. You smiled at him and reached your arm out for him like before, "Be..ndy..." You slowly called him.

Bendy reached his arms out and took you from Henry, pulling you closer to his chest. You put your head there, listening to the beating of his/your heart. "Bendy...heart..." You muttered.

Bendy looked at Henry who was looking at you with sympathy. He then started to write on the wall:

"I learnt that Joey took her heart and used it to bring me to live and now her heart is inside me. I was trying my hardest to tell you, but you just kept on running away. Henry, can you fix Y/N... and me?"

Henry looked between Bendy and you for a while then nodded, "I will try, no promises that it would work thought." Bendy nodded and looked down at you who was asleep already.

~~

You suddenly found yourself in what looked like an in tunnel. You weren't familiar with your surroundings; however, you could hear some muffled whispers coming from somewhere. Out of nowhere, a light appeared in the end of the tunnel. You started to move, but it seemed it made you move slowly. Little by little, you neared the light and the voices became clear. It was a voice of a man and a boy, you wanted to get out of here and immediately.

Finally, you managed to get to light. It became brighter and brighter until your vision darkened.

"Y/N please open your eyes! Y/N please!"

The voice was so familiar, you know thid voice. It was you demon darling, the toon you loved the most. Your eyes slowly opened as two blurry figures towered over you, you vision was clear. You could see colors now even though it was blurry. You blinked to get rid of the blur. The figures in front became finally clear and you saw Henry and Bendy with worried looks. Bendy looked his normal self, no longer the ink demon he was.

"Henry, Bendy? What's going on?" You said. Bendy smiled happily and tucked you into a hug, "You're back!! You alive!!!" He said sobbing. When he broke the hug, you looked down at your chest. There was no longer a bandage or injury there. "H-how...?" You asked, confused as you looked to Henry. He smiled, "I put you in the in machine to reanimate your body, but not before Bendy went in first because he thought it might be dangerous." He explained.

You hugged him, "Thank you Henry..." Then you turned to Bendy and hugged him, "...and thank you too Bendy!" You then kissed his cheek which made him flush with embarrassment. "You're welcome and I'm sorry Y/N." You tilted your head in confusion, "I didn't know Joey broke up to fix me, I'm so sorry. You were in pain and I was blind and didn't help you." He said, looking down.

You smiled at him, "It's okay Bendy, I'm fine now." You noticed that he had tears in his eyes and you wiped them with your gloved hand, "Please don't cry Bendy, you will make me cry too!" You sniffed. Bendy looked up and nodded his head, you smiled and hugged him.

"I love you Bendy, I will never blame you for anything happened to me!"

"I-I love you too Y/N."

Then you both looked at Henry who was smiling softly at you, "I'm glad you both are finally okay, but we have work ti finish." Both of you nodded with determination look and followed Henry to discover the hidden secrets of the studio.