Father Sammy Lawrence x Bullied Daughter Reader x Mother Susie Campbell

{Over the Limits}

Today was when you supposed to bring your parents to school so they can talk about their work like the other students, but no~ they were both tad busy. They preferred their work over you, "Y/N, where's your parents?" Your teacher asked. You just looked down, "They are busy working." You said quietly. Your teacher nodded in understanding. The other students and their parents were enjoying the day while you just sat there, staring blankly at the window.

Your parents were working at the same place. Your mother was a voice actress while your father was the music director. You were proud of your parents because they worked in the now famous show, Bendy the Dancing Demon. They both loved you and treated you like a princess, but when you became five they only focused on work. Sammy was so stressed and Susie became so obsessed with Alice Angel. Heck, your room is filled with this character's stuff. They barely gave you attention, they didn't even know you were bullied at school.

Flashback:-

You walked to your mother who was sitting in the livingroom, practicing her script, "Mom?" You call her. "Yes my dear, what's the matter?" She said, looking at you. "Can you come with me to school tomorrow, everyone suppose to bring their parents to school." You said. Susie made a sad face which you already knew as denial, "My dear, I'm so busy. Alice needs me so badly and I can't disappoint her. Go and ask you dad, I'm sure he would accompany you." She said then turned to her work.

"...Okay."

You quietly walked away to your father's office. You knocked on the door and heard a faint "Come in" from your father. "Dad, can you come with to school?" Sammy looked up at you and raised an eyebrow, "Why? Did you did something wrong?" You shook your head, "Tomorrow is Bring your Parents Day and I should bring you with me." You explained. Sammy pinched his nose, sighing in annoyance, "Y/N, I have Heaped work I need to finish before the end of the week and I have no time to waste. Ask your mother to go." He said, continuing writing the song.

You looked down and walked out of his office. You felt sad and angry at the same time. You asked for something small and yet they ignored it. You went to your room and cried yourself to sleep.

End of flashback.

You closed your eyes, preventing the tears from falling. You slowly started to hate your parents, they ignored you. If their lives were only work, why did thay bring you to life? A question you always asked, but you never dared to ask them because you were afraid of the answer.

Time skip:-

It was the end of the school. You were making your way out of the classroom when your bully and their friends came. "So... what are you doing freak?" They asked to which you didn't respond. The kid pulled you by the collar, "HEY I'M TALKING TO YOU! ARE DEAF!" They yelled. "Leave me alone! I'm not in the mood for your bullshit!" You uttered. "What did you say?" They pushed you against the wall. One of their friends came beside them and spoke with a smug smile, "Maybe she's mad because her parents didn't come today." Your bullies laughed.

"Oh, I wonder why they didn't come." One bully said.

"I'm sure they don't love her." Other side.

"Maybe she is not their daughter, they might found her in the street."

You had enough, the rage started to build up in you which made you punch the bully who was holding you by the collar. "Why you little... You will regret doing this!!" They said as they punched you back. The pain was unbearable, you ended up having some bruises and black eye. Everybody part of your body was hurting.

After a while, they finally left you. You lied down there for a while and then slowly stood up, holding your stomach. It was the first time you had got beaten up like that. They normally would insult you, but this was new to you. You weakly walked out of the school as you pulled the hood of your F/C hoodie. You needed to stay alone right now, so you walked to the park to clear your mind.

You walked to your favorite tree and sat down there to enjoy some silence. You didn't even notice that it was getting late and you should go home, but you didn't care anymore because no one cares about you too.

~~

Meanwhile, Sammy and Susie were both worried. Sammy was sitting on the couch head in his hands while Susie was pacing back and forth, "Sammy let's go and look for her!" Susie suddenly said. "I looked everywhere, I couldn't find her!" Sammy argued. Suddenly, the front door opened and in you walked.

Both Sammy and Susie stood up and walked up to you, you just looked down. "Y/N, my dear where have you been? Me and your dad were worried sick about you." Susie said, kneeling down. Without any respond, you looked at them both and walked upstairs to your room. "Y/N, your mother asked you, where have you been?" Sammy said, following you with Susie behind him.

"Y/N, don't ignore us!" Your mother said.

You balled you hands into tight fists and bite your lip. You pulled your hood down then looked at them which made them gasp. "My little angel, who did this to you?" Susie was about to put her hand on your face, but you slapped it away. "Don't!" You yelled. "Y/N!?" Sammy said. "You don't know what I face everyday at school!!" You yelled again as tears appeared in your eyes. "I'm being bullied at school for no reason and today...they bullied me because you both didn't come! They said you didn't love me and that I'm not your daughter!" You cried, looking at them with red eyes.

"Y/N, why didn't you tell me or your mom?" Sammy said, looking sadly at you. "How am I suppose to tell you if you both don't pay me any attention?" You asked. "Why did you bring me to life if you don't love me?" You cried while rubbing your eyes, "Y/N don't say that! We love you, you're our daughter!" Susie said.

"Really? Don't you mean you love Alice more then me?" There was a pause. "You only love Alice!! She is everything to you...!" You grabbed an Alice plushie and threw it at her, "She is your daughter! Not me! You give her all of the attention I need!" You the turned to Sammy, "Dad, you only focus on your work! You never checked on me or asked me if I was okay or not! You always yell at me for no reason!" You sniffed.

Your heart was beating fast as you told them what you feel. You just wanted your family back and live like a normal girl. It pains you how you couldn't feel wanted in any place, you have no friends or siblings to share your sadness with. You loved them both, that's why you yelled at them so they can know what you feel.

"It hurts me to see kid in my age play with their parents in the weekends while I just stay in my room, doing nothing. I need you both in my life, I can't hate you both because your my only family." You sobbed as you covered your face. Sammy and Susie both looked at each other. Susie had tears in her eyes. Yes you were right, she gave a non-existent characters more attention then her own daughter. Sammy sighed, he poured all his anger at you because he was stressed which was wrong of course.

Both of them knelt down and hugged you, which made cry harder. "Don't worry my little angel, we will fix this." Susie said. "Yes, we will be back to normal and be the family you want." Sammy added. You just nodded in the hug, hoping that your life would be back to normal and live a happy life with your parents.