twenty-one²: silly pranks

Jeongguk stopped in the parking lot of his apartment, parking right next to his precious baby that he missed so very much. He then looked at Taehyung who had been asleep the entire ride back. Jeongguk did get the most sleep during the plane ride. He looked adorable, Jeongguk reaching over to push the hair covering his forehead to the side was inevitable.

Taehyung stirred feeling his touch and his eyes fluttered opened slowly. "Are we at yours?" Taehyung asked and Jeongguk nodded. Taehyung pursed his lips, almost a pout, and nodded as well. They both unbuckled their belts and got out and around to the trunk. Taehyung helped Jeongguk pull out his luggage and then shut back the trunk.

"Give me a bye-bye kiss," Taehyung requested in his sleepy voice and Jeongguk chuckled. He leaned in and placed his lips on the other's, pressing it together for a moment both to lazy to embark a more heated route.

"Goodnight, Tae. Get home safe," Jeongguk said and Taehyung nodded. They shared a hug before Taehyung got back in the car and Jeongguk made way to the elevators. He turned around to get a quick glance at Taehyung but all he saw was man's head against the steering, hands in his hair.

Taehyung had been tired from the plane ride and Jeongguk heard about all the day's work he did at the farm from his dad. The man was beyond tired and he couldn't send him back home in these conditions. Jeongguk shook his head and walked back over to the car. He knocked on the window until he caught Taehyung's attention.

He rolled down the window with a pleased yet drowsy smile. "You want another kiss, babe?" Taehyung asked and Jeongguk nearly snorted. He knew Taehyung got a lot more touchy whenever he was sleepy.

"Wanna spend the night over?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung's brow shot up slightly.

"Really? It's fine, I can get home."

"Taehyung, you can barely keep your eyes open. Just stay the night, I'll call your dad," Jeongguk insisted and Taehyung gave in without further pursuit. Taehyung turned off the engine, got out and they both went up the elevator. Jeongguk pulled out his keys and felt two arms wrap around his waist and a heavy weight rest on his back then finally, Taehyung's chin rested on his shoulder.

"Hurry up," Taehyung whined and Jeongguk rolled his eyes.

"I'm trying you big baby," Jeongguk replied, getting the door unlocked.

"You're a baby," Taehyung retorted. Jeongguk laughed and pushed his suitcase inside first so that he could walk in with Taehyung still around him as he mumbled random words like "my pretty baby."

"God, what took you so lo–"

Taehyung and Jeongguk froze as they saw two heads pop up from the couch. Taehyung slowly let go of his hold on Jeongguk, feeling awake again as he stood up straight. They all stared at each other with the same shocked face.

"Did you know his net worth is in the millions," Sooyung whispered, intending to only tell Hoseok but it reached everyone. It was just what was needed to break the ice as they all bursted out into laughter one by one.

"Taehyung!" Hoseok called-out, a huge grin on his lips now.

"Hoseok," Taehyung said back with just as much enthusiasm as he and Jeongguk removed their shoes. Hoseok and Sooyung got off the couch and both went to give Taehyung a hug.

"Hey, don't I get a hug?" Jeongguk asked, pushing his suitcase to the side to be dealt with later.

"You went to America, not Mars," Hoseok said and Jeongguk scoffed. Sooyung chuckled and engulfed Jeongguk in another hug.

"We missed you, Gguk," Sooyung said when she pulled away. Jeongguk nodded and then eyed Hoseok with a mischievous smile. He opened his arms wide. "Come here, big boy," Jeongguk said and Hoseok began backing up. It commenced a whole chase around the house filled with Jeongguk laughing and Hoseok warning him to keep his nasty hands to himself. Taehyung and Sooyung watched with smiles on their faces.