Chapter 15

I was about to open the door to my room when I felt something flap against my foot. I stared down at it and realised it was a paper.

At first I thought it was blank but when it flipped over again, the entire page was filled with words written in blue ink.

It was crammed with words its like whoever wrote it couldn't find another paper. I picked it up and when my eyes landed on "Dear, Liam." they were on stalks.

Shit, its part of the letter Hannah wrote to him.

But before I could even read the rest of it, It got yanked out of my hand. Hannah stood there, clutching the paper towards her chest.

She looked like she had just seen a ghost.

"What are you doing?" She asked apprehensively.

"I found the letter on the floor, in front of my room so I just-"

"That's none of your business." She snapped.

Jesus, what's gotten into her?

She shut her eyes briefly and rubbed the bridge of her nose with her index and thumb. "I'm sorry, I just-I'm kinda stressed about the wedding. There's still a lot more to do."

"It's fine Hannah, I understand." I turned to push open my door.

"Um, do you want to follow me to the church? I got to get a few things done."

Oh god no.

Being alone with Hannah was like being alone with a ticking time bomb. One moment she'd treat me like a wounded animal and the next, she'd be the reason behind as to why I'm wounded in the first place.

But I just couldn't bring myself to say no.

And I hated-absolutely loathed-myself for that.

"Sure..." I said after a few seconds. "I'll meet you downstairs in a few."

~

I climbed awkwardly into her white range rover and she sped towards the church.

Hannah drove like an absolute fucking drunkard. I clutched hard onto my seat, trying to steady myself. She made a sharp turn and my face slammed against the window.

"Isn't my baby fantastic?" She beamed proudly as she carassed the steering wheel.

I pulled my face away from the window and rubbed the soreness from my cheek. "Yeah its great."

I'm surprised at the fact that I wasn't dead yet.

"Liam got it for me." She grinned.

Of course he did.

"Although I did ask him for an audi." She shrugged. "Whatever, a range rover's great too I guess. I still love him though." She added a few second later. It sounded more like a reminder.

I suppressed the urge to roll my eyes.

Hm, not sure if I remembered asking about the damn car in the first place.

I grabbed onto my seatbelt and tried to keep a straight face. Alright, I was pretty sure I ended up looked annoyed as heck.

We finally arrived after spending twenty agonising minutes in that death trap of a car. I stepped out into the grass and felt like I could breathe again.

The church was small but my god, it was beautiful. The architecture, craftsmanship, and construction of this all-white church was magnificent. A reminiscent of a castle type construction from the middle ages. It was half way through getting fully decorated too.