Van Mentius Lim: My Pain

This is about Van Mentius Lim from the book entitled My Favorite Pain. His story is going to be about acceptance and faith. To find the right person is very difficult. To be with the right person is what we all wanted. But are we really ready to love someone and tell them how we failed and fell before? Can she accept everything? Is she that inlove to a person like Van Mentius Lim?

Van Mentius Lim is someone who deserves the world also. He is devastated. He is absolutely the most beautiful thing in the world alive. He is tired of games. He is tired of ill-fated relationships. He is tited with playing and whoring around.

He met this one girl. By accident. By fate. Small talks turned to passionate kisses. Restless days turned to sleepless nights.

But are they ready for the upcoming revelations that is going to test their relationship? Are they going to remain strong and have faith with each other? are they?

No more pushing around
No more sacrifices.

Just love.

Love is enough, right?
Love is a lesson, right?
Love is to catch a glimpse of heaven, right?

Chances.

Acceptance.

Pain.

Endless Pain.

"My Pain is you, Van Mentius."
-  Angel Horfelia

Hi, it's weirdoso
I know its been 3 years since I wrote this book and now I finally wanted to give you guys a peek of Van Mentius Lim's life right now.

To those who have been reading  and appreciating this story, this is for you.

My Pain is a novel that is about Van Mentius Lim and it is now available to read in Wattpad.

Thank you for being with me. I love you.

Love,
Weirdoso