Meant to be?

I posted a quick picture of Austin Keller who is Mathew on the multimedia side -----------------------> My friends say he really looks like a mix between Harry and Zayn i guess i kind of see where they are coming form. I will post his website on a comment since it seems you cant look at the picture.... -.-

Chapter 1: Scarlett’s POV.

“This is so freaking amazing” Mathew says as he gets out of our rental car staring at everything in the street “I still can’t believe we are in London.”

“And all because of my amazing uncle” Julianne stated as she popped open the trunk of the car. Julianne’s mom was my dads little sister which was probably the only reason she trusted my dad with her coming here.

“When are we going to see daddy?” my little sister Victoria asked me impatiently.

“Well as soon as he decides to leave work and come meet up with us”

“Scarlett, you are too harsh on him, Uncle J is actually being so nice to pay for Mathew’s and my ticket so we could come all the way here with you guys” Julianne stated as she gave me one of her many im-right-and-don’-argue-with-me stares “Now come on Mathew help me with this bags, aren’t you supposed to be the man here?”

“Mathew isn’t a man, he’s a girl” Victoria said as she stuck her tongue out at him.

“Leave him alone Vicky,” I said as I laughed at my sister’s comment.

“I just happen to be a very stylish guy that doesn’t care what you or your evil little you think Scarlett” Mathew said as he went around to the back of the car, and started unloading our suitcases.

“Hey! I was actually defending you!” I grinned at him.

“Stop fooling around so we can get this in the house and get going” Julianne said as she took my dad’s house keys from my purse and opened the front door.

“It would be a little easier to do if you actually helped” Mathew said as he entered the house carrying one duffel bag and two rolling suitcases.

“Here you can help me,” Vicky said as she gave Julianne her small One Direction duffel bag. We finished placing all the bags in the living room, Mathew went straight to his room to unpack, while Vicky helped Julianne pack some snacks for us, since they wanted to go out and have a little tour. I decided to just go sit in the couch and let them do all the work, I hadn’t been able to sleep in the plane thinking about the amazing summer I had planed in Brazil with my moms family and then having to cancel everything just to come to London to spend time with my dad, even though he probably wasn’t even going to be around since he was a major workaholic. I sat and as I was about to take the control remote from the center table I saw a sticky note next to an envelope addressed to me.

‘Sweetheart,

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to pick you guys up from the airport, but I hope this makes up for it. I might get caught up at work so I don’t think I’ll be able to make it home for dinner, but I have left instructions for the maid to come and fix up something for you.

Love you, Dad”

Ha. And there you have it. I crumbled the note and threw it at the T.V

“I think we could just go on one of those bus tours and then maybe go to the park an relax a bit.” Julianne said as she came and sat next to me as I was putting down the envelope back in the center table not even bothering to look inside. She snatched it from my hand.

“What’s this?”

“Nothing Julianne, just my dad trying to buy us with money” I said as I tried to take it back.