Chapter 1

Rakiem Pov :

Finally, after a long day at the trap, I'm going home. Shidd a nigga tired no cap. I don't know how much longer i'm able to go college and do the shit i do on the side. Everything is just so time-consuming. I feel like I'm about losing my fucking mind.

Walking down the block towards my car, i hear somebody screaming and yelling "Get off of me."

I decided to mind my business and continue to walk to my truck. As I'm getting closer towards my truck something just told me to check out what was going on.

So i did exactly what my mind told me. I grab my Glock from around my waistband walk towards the screaming. When I got closer I saw three dudes trying to rape this shawty, feeling my blood start to boil.

I started shooting at them, I shot one in the head, another in the back, and the other in the shoulder. I went towards the girl trying to help her up she flinches from me.

"I'm not going hurt you shawty come on." she reluctantly gives me her hand to help her up.

Walking Shawty towards my car i had finally get a good look at her. She was fine af, shidd she had a nice shape and a pretty skin complexion and man her eyes had me feeling different emotions. Felt like it was love at first sight or some shit.

I open the door for her and let her get settled in. Then I got into the car i drove to the nearest chick fil a.

"Ay baby I know you thinkin, but can I ask what yo name is?"

-
Elise Pov:

 Breaking out of my train of thought i hear dude ask me something

Breaking out of my train of thought i hear dude ask me something. "what you say?" i said fiddling with my fingers.

" my name rakiem , what yo names is?". He said he looked at me for a split second and then focused back on the road.

"oh my names is Elise , but my family calls me lili for short," I said then went back looking out the window thinking about how all this shit happen.

I never would've thought me out of all people was about to get raped by a bunch of dirty dick ass niggas . I feel disgusted i can't wait to get back to my apartment and take a long hot shower and crawl into bed and forget this ever happen.

Finally snapping out my thoughts i see we're pulling into my chick fil a . "hopefully he's buying me food to shit a bitch hungry."

seeing him pull into chick fil a . he asks me what i wanted. " where i am taking you." i hear him ask.

"My house," I told him and he nodded

After ordering our food we sat in the parking lot

"You wanna play 21 questions?" I asked him

"Yea. You go first"

"Okay how old are you," I asked dipping my fry in my barbecue sauce

"21. You?"

"20. What's yo favorite color"

"Red and black. Are you in college?"

"yes, i attend Florida State University. Do you have any siblings? I ask taking a sip of my drink

"Yea I got 2, a little brother and sister. Where were you born at and did you grow up there"

"Boy that's two questions" I straight-faced him

"No it's one question with two parts," he said and I just looked at him before answering

"I was born in North Carolina and i grow up there. What's yo biggest fear? I asked as I put the empty nugget box in the bag

"Ion really fear anything. I would say death but deaths apart of life it's gonna happened eventually" he said shrugging

"You don't fear the way you gone die"

"I think about it sometimes but like I said deaths apart of life I just gotta wait it out and see," he said and I nodded

"But what's yo idea of a perfect date"

"It doesn't have to be anywhere fancy or expensive. I want it to be memorable and special, somewhere fun like the carnival or the zoo or something"

"Oh okay that's coo"

"Yea only really like all the expensive fancy shit but who yo favorite artist"

"Ion listen to a lot of these rappers foreal but I fuck with youngboy. You a freak?"

Bitch-I know tf not. time get tf ASAP.

"ay I'm- "

"ay I'm- " .. before he can even finish his sentence i jumped out the car ran to my apartment door. Walking into the apartment, i head straight to the shower. After taking my 45 minutes i lotion up my body and get straight in bed. Tonight has been a long night and i just want to to forget everything."

I woke up feeling parched and hungry so I decided to go to the store.

Getting out of bed I slide on my sides from PINK and threw on a hoodie before grabbin my keys and walkin out the door.

after getting my snacks i walk out the door seeing a black van beside my car. feeling something not right i rush towards my quick as possible.

outta nowhere feeling myself being lifted off the ground and thrown into the back of a van, i started screaming feeling somebody putting a cloth over my mouth I'm knocked out instantly.

waking up i couldn't see anything until i feel a bag being lifted up off my head looking forward i see my family all hanging by ropes. bursting into tears and screams i see a man come in with a machete and cut they heads off one by one.

How You'll like this chapter honestly? It's my first book so bare with me <3.