Chapter 2

Elise Pov :

I woke up from out of my sleep dretch in my own sweat. Touching my face, I feel the hot tear running down my cheeks.

I get out of my bed making my way towards my bathroom. I was still thinking about my dream but pushing my thoughts aside. I continue on with my morning.

I go to turn on my shower letting the water heat up. Seeing the bathroom start to fog i get into the shower.

Finishing up with my shower i get out and wrap my towel around my curvy body. I then walked over toward the sink to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I wiped the mirror a little bit to see I'm doing with my hair. While I stare at myself, I blinked once and saw a tall dark figure standing behind me.

I then double blink seeing the figure still there making me turn around to just the sight of my bed and nothing else. I know my ass not seeing shit I saw sum.

Continuing what i was doing i rub some hair serum through my long blonde bundles preparing to straighten my hair. While straightening my hair i hear my phone ringing. Looking to see who's calling it was my cousin; Kenyetta trying facetime me.

The same dirty bitch who left me there to be raped, she's the last person i want to talk too right now. Declining the phone the call, i continue getting ready.

Making sure i have everything i need for the day i walk towards my car. Connecting my phone to the BlueTooth letting the music calm my nerves.

I started driving towards McDonald's to get some breakfast real quick. But then mfs take so damn long. Hearing my phone ring, it Kenyatta calling again.

Deciding to pick up the phone i answer it... "Hello?" you can sense the attitude clear in my voice.

"Hey cousin I called you to talk about what happened last night." She said making me scrunch up my face.

"Mf there's nun to talk about. You did wdf you did and ion wanna hear yo sorry ass excuses." I said pulling through the drive-thru.

"But I'm sorry. They had guns tho." She said as her voice cracked. Knowing she's about to do the waterworks.

"You don't know that. But did they pull them out...?"

"No," I said answering my own question.

"Yo ass just only think about yo self that's yo problem. And you expect me to forgive you? I think tf not you trick ass bitch."I said and she starting crying like I'm supposed to give a fuck.

"But Lili I didn't know what to do. All I worried about was getting away. I promise I won't do anything so stupid anymore." She said with pity in her voice.

"It won't be another time. " I said as I drive out the drive-thru.

"What do I have to do to show you that I'm sorry."

"Well, there's one thing you can promise me one thing you will do."

"Wha-" she begins to say but I cut her off.

"Lose my number, you stupid bitch. I want you to block my num and have no connections with me. I will never forgive you for what you did suck a dick and choke on it for me. Uglyass mf." I said hanging up throwing my phone in the passenger seat.

Grabbing my phone and pressing shuffle play on my music i continue my driving towards the school. Hearing my favorite song come on i wait til my favorite part comes on ..

We both on fire, love the teamwork
Leave with juices on your t-shirt
Loud and clear, no need for reverb
Tell the Uber driver revert
Flip that bitch and make a u-turn
Sextape crazy, need the bloopers
Last so long, bae, you a trooper
Sniper gang, no Bradley Cooper
Hi, I'm Hell, it's nice to meet ya
Know you fuckin' with a demon
Do 'bout anything to please ya
Cum inside me, I'm a keeper
Want me to make you a senior?
Never been that hard to read ya
When we done, you say, "I need ya"
I done made you a believer. I SCREAMED LOUDLY .

Letting the rest of the song play. I pull up to school. checking what time it is i realize i got my 5 minutes to get to class or else a bitch sol. Grabbing all my stuff out the car walking towards my first class, i see the guy that saved me the other trying to avoid him i rush pasted him.

-

walking out of class i head towards to the cafe see what they got for lunch. Seeing they had general tso, i ran my fat ass right to the line.

Finally getting my food i walk over to the nearest talk and sit down. Grabbing my air-pods out my pocket i put them in and continue watching my favorite show person of interest.

-

Getting up to throw away my trash i head towards the door. Walking outside i see two girls with neon matching outfits taking pictures, one had box braids and the other had on a bonnet. chile the fucking ghetto. Not paying attention to what i was doing I run into a hard body and fall straight onto my ass.

"shit shawty my bad .. you good?"

"Yeah, I'm good." Getting up from the ground i finally look at who was talking to me, it was my ex.

-

hope you guys enjoy this chapter
vote & comment ✨

hope you guys enjoy this chapter vote & comment ✨

these the girls btw