Chapter 10

Rakiem pov :

Moving my hand around the bed i tried fill fo Elise but she wasn't their.

" ELISE." i said while screaming her name.

"mmcht bra ong she bette not be trying prank my ass. it's too fucking earlier do dis shit mane."

i walked in the bathroom she wasn't there.

i walked downstairs hearing the tv.

"so you just gone act like you hear me calling you bro?" i said irritated.

i didn't hear a response. i walked completely into the living room not seeing her but seeing a juice spilt on my couch .

i picked up my phone and tried calling her but it went straight voicemail.

i called back several times and still no answers

i picked up my phone calling my homie trey. i couldn't think straight. my mind was telling something bad happened to her.

i picked up my phone and checked Facebook, seeing Elise was active yesterday and checked snapchat to see she didn't post nothing which made me think .

" OH SHIT ! "

i hopped up after putting 2 and 2 together as to why elise been gone all morning .

" oh hell no ." i remember i kept a tracker in one of the earrings i had gave her so i dashed towards the kitchen and into the pantry where i kept my laptop

" what the fuck they got her doing here ?" i looked and i'm they had her at at church about 8 blocks from where i was .

i hopped up and called Brock and Teedo and told them get the van ready .

" oh hell nawl ." i shook my head heated as fuck .

" caught you bitch ." i said seeing the tracker move .

i got dressed and kept an eye on the lap top to see if she moved and where .

" aye nigga come on !" teedo yelled out the car and i shook my head .

bitch too loud .

i snatched the laptop along with my keys and a gun, knowing there was more guns in the van .

" where we going bruh ?" brock loaded his gun before handing it to me .

i sent it to the side and looked at the laptop .

they were moving in circles and it wasn't hard to notice that .

i looked closer at the pattern and seen that they were heading towards westward Avenue .

there's that big ass abandoned abandoned factory on westward .

" aye take me to that old factory on westward ."

" which one ? the meat one ?"

" no nigga the other one the one that made toothpaste ." i said and he nodded before zooming off .

i watched closely at the roads as we passed by and seen a familiar car at the light .

i watched them turn the opposite way of the factory but i knew they were going there .

we pulled up and sat there for a few minutes before another car pulled up and i seen Elise trick ass cousin hop out the car and grab some keys before walking by the truck, which was parked on the side .

" aye teedo grab her ." i said and he waited until she got close enough and far enough away from the other car to hop out and run after her way .

i heard a light scream before it went silent again and i looked over at ole boy who was now watching the door .