chapter 7

Next day

Elise Pov:

Waking up i felt something poking me on my thigh. trying to feel what it was i felt like a tv remote.

trying to pull it from under me rakiem groaned a little bit. causing me to make the wtf face.

Getting out the bed i lifted the covers just see it wasn't a tv remote. it was this dick.

whew chile he packkkinn

give him morning head ..

Do It Bitch 🙃

hehe yeaaah we about suck his dick right na

Putting my hair into a ponytail. i pulled the covers from off him which caused him to switch from laying on his side to his back.

just made this much easier.

Pulling his dick out. i leaned up kissed his jawline and his neck. leaving trails of kissing down his stomach.

Kissing the tip of his dick and the sides. i start to slowly bop my head up and down, trying to find my rhythm. feeling him move around i picking my pace and start to massage his balls.

"mmmm fuck yo  what you doing."

i started to slow down remove his from my mouth i moved to his ear kissing it a little bit. "I'm just returning the favor daddy," i said with a seductive smirk

Stand up i told him . he wasted no time getting up. Pulling his boxers completely off. i get back to work.

starting at a fast pace. i ended up swallowing his dick. which made his body jerk a little bit. looking up at him i see him already looking at me. with so much lust and admiration.

we about trap his ass.

i slowly came up off his sick seen a little bit of precum oozing out.

Pushing him on the bed. i stripped my clothes and slowly. got on top of him. we had a heated male out session. he put his hands on my ass and started rubbing them. atp my pussy was throbbing.

i forcefully grab his hands and put them above his head with one hand. and with the other, i took his dick and put inside me.

we both let our moans.

Shiittt

fuuuckkk

i placed on my hands on his chest and the other around his neck choking him a little bit.

i started grinding on his dick gaining a few curse words from him.

come on bitch show this nigga what we about.

Get him pregnant now !!

Stopping what i was doing i placed my feet on the bed and started bouncing on his dick. I got up on my tiptoes and rode to the tip. Megan would be so proud of me rn.

keeping my pace i see that his eyes roll to the back of his head.  i went to back slow grinding on his which sent him in overdrive.

Fuckkk bra I'm about to nutt.

getting off him. i went to suck his dick hit him with the gawk gawk 4000 with no hands.

i felt his dick twitch inside my mouth. feeling his nut hit my throat. i kept sucking until i felt like  he was completely empty.releasing his dick from my mouth i watched his body fall into the bed.

feeling satisfied i got up walked to the bathroom and turning on the shower. letting it get hot i went and brushed my teeth after that i used mouth wash.  before getting in the shower i peeped my head out the door seeing rakiem fast asleep snoring.

put that ass right to sleep. period pooh.

-

after my shower my 45-minute shower i went downstairs to cook brunch. i cooked eggs, bacon, and french toast. i fixed kiem plate first put in the microwave and made mine.

after eating i washed the dishes and went into the living room and watched tv.

-

Rakiem Pov

finally waking up i frag my body up toward the head broad of the bed, i sit and think about what the hell just happened.  she really just bitch me out and put my ass to sleep. i feel like a cheap hoe. shaking my head i get up to take care of my hygiene.

getting out the shower i smell food. just by the way it smells i can tell it's going to hit. Before heading downstairs i smoke my pre-rolled blunt first.

Walking the downstairs, i walk into the living room sensing my future my wife sitting there watching tv. walk behind her give her a nice sloppy kiss. releasing her from the kiss i push some of her hair behind her ear.  giving her some pecks on the lips.

"you're. so. pretty. baby." i told her between each kiss.

"thank you babes, your food is in the microwave,"  she told me.

letting go of her i walk to the microwave, i heat up my food.

Taking a bite of the french toast. a moan escape my lips.

yeah, I have to marry her.