Chapter 8

Rakiem Pov :

After eating my food me and elise was chilling on the couch watching movies. well was barely watching it . we was on our phones sending each other tik toms and shìt.

(A/N): if you can't send your significant other funny videos then why y'all together ?

" what you wanna eat fo dinner baby ?". i heard Elise ask me while she rubbed her fingers through my hair. shit was kinda making me sleepy

" idm bae , whateve you make is coo." i told her while yawning.

" okay baby , you take nap cause i know you getting sleepy and i'm just go to the grocery store and get a few things to cook with. she said giving me a kiss on cheek.

before she left i slide my gun in her purse.

"just in case something happens i told her." i told with her serious face.

" okay kiem." she said walking out the door to my car .

After she left i put my phone on the charger and went to sleep.

-

waking up to hearing music playing . i grab my phone seeing time it's was it ready 8:00 pm . walking into the kitchen i see. elise on live talkings

i walk behind her and hug her from behind. kissing her neck.

i watched her smile through camera. listen to read comments out loud.

2fedkayla._ : who him ?

mind the business that pays you boo . elise said with a smile

paidxkenyetta : okay cousin i see you .

mm yeah thank you . she said in a bored tone.

bbjudy: tell my nigga stop dodging my texts and calls. and he need come home 😗.

Looking at the comment i turned Elise around and grab her by ha throat shoved my tongue down ha throat and while gripping her ass . after our little make out session i took the phone said

"Bitch i am home."

"whew that was fun." elise said with a huge grin on her face.

you bette stop smiling befo yo cheeks get stuck.

her smiling instantly drop and turned him into a stank faces. which made me laugh .

what you cooking fo dinner bae. i asked her looking at her cleaning the chicken breast off.

" i decided make my own popeyes chicken sandwiches. you wanna help ?" she asked me. nodding my head yea she told me what to do .

going over to the stink wash my heads. i watch her turn on music. hearing kehlani "hate the club" i knew she was about start singing.

every since the her album came out that's all she listen to and guess what ? i have no choice but sit her and listen to it.

sad right ? 😕

Just watching her dance and sing around the kitchen really reminds me of the times when i used watch my mom do the same thing . a lot of things she does reminds me of her.

which is probably why i'm so drawn towards her. and there things she does that really fascinates me.

she isn't like most girls honestly. she doesn't like to be seen. she isn't in niggas faces. she just cute , calm , collective. and i like how we just talk about anything .