Chapter 4

Rakiem Pov:

Walking towards the parking lot I peep ole girl going back and forth with some nigga, shit was looking real heated cause baby girl look like was crying, that didn't sit right with me.

Going to where she was, i wrap my am around her and giving her a kiss on the forehead. "hey baby you good." i asked her. Before she could get a word out ole boy cut her off.

"The fuck dis nigga just call you? , so you think just because we've on a break you can just hope to next dick? HUH, BITCH?" Not feeling the way he was talking to her, i moved her to the side.

" ay, man say man watch who you calling a bitch this a lady right here and yhu not about to keep disrespecting my lady like shit sweet homeboy.

i suggest you move yo ass along before shit get hectic on crip cuz." dude stood there for couple seconds nodding his head before saying "I'll see you later Elise." while trying to kiss her cheek.

before he could i punch him the jaw making him sway side to side. Grabbing Elise's hands i walk her over towards my car. Looking her in the face i wipe some her tears away and give her hug. "Stop crying mane. your too pretty to be crying over some buster. You're going be straight ight?"

"Thanks again for coming to save me. I really do owe you." she said.

"Nah shawty you good fr. don't sweat it, but look lemme put my ten in yo phone." i said while typing my number in her phone and saving it as,  "Rakiem♿️." i texted myself so she'll know who it was later on .
-

Walking through my apartment door i get a text from some girl i used to get head from.

Dickeater 💦
Hey, daddy, i miss you. How come you haven't been back to see me yet?

Shaking my head at the text, shorty knew exactly why i haven't been back seen her trifling ass. Bitch going try and set up and put a baby on me knowing damn well ion roll like that.

For her trying set up me. she was fucking my opps. Little they know I'm always on my p's and q's never get caught slacking.

I was going kill her stupid ass but i didn't want her child to live the life i did. Having to grow up without a family can really change a person.

I was only nine when I witness my family died. I remember that shit like it was yesterday.

-
Flashback 13-year-old rakiem;

Getting of the school I was looking around for my mom or dad because usually one of them is here waiting for me.

Not dwelling on it i continues walking down the block towards my house. seeing a bunch of polices and cars and ambulance racing passed me.

i grow a little worried, but not thinking nothing of it i continue walking. getting in front of my house i see a bunch of people in front along with the police and ambulance that drove passed me. Running towards the front door i see both parents laid out on the floor.

Racing towards my mother's side i see her eyes were gouged out and laying in the blood. I started shedding tears.

Looking at up at my father's body, sit next to him. examining his body i see his tongues and limbs were cut off. Brushing into nothing but tears i feel myself breaking down. Taking the neckless of him and my mother off him i put it on.

That's was the last time i ever cried. Til this day i don't know who would want to kill my peoples. Like my mom was a sweet lady, she helped any and every one no matter your background. She even gave out plates to kids who didn't get hot meals every night. 

And my was just best dude all around, everyone looked up to him. He owned two mechanic shops and a barbershop. So if you needed a job he was your guy. Fiddling with the neckless i get up and take a shower.

Geting out the shower i decide hit up Elise, before i go to sleep. Today been long af. no cap

Elise 💙
wussgud shorty.?

Not waiting for a reply i turn my phone off and go to sleep. nap about hit fr.