Chapter 12

OMNISCIENT POV:

Rakiem and Elise are laying in bed admiring one another just thinking about how they met, and what their future would be like.
You could tell they cared deeply about one another would go lengths for each other.

" I Love you." they both said at the same time which put smiles on both they're faces.

Elise POV:

"Thank you for doing all of this Kiemy, i really appreciate all you've done for me. Like real talk, you came into my life and showed me different things . And treated me with so much respect." Elise said while she looked down and played with her fingers.

"But I need to tell you something... I don't know how your going react or feel about this,but I got to get it off my chest." she said shaking and kind of anxious.

Elise got up from the bed walked slowly over to her suitcase, she took a few deep breaths and pulled out the pregnancy test she took awhile ago. she fiddle with the stick nervously before turning around and looking at Rakiem .

"-if you don't want the baby I understand, but i'm keeping it! I feel like it's god finally giving me the second chance to be the mother i wanted to be, and I can't pass this up. So your approval isn't needed. I just thought it was time tell you." she said so fast she could barely remember all the stuff she said.

Rakiem slide out the bed shaking his head mumbling stuff while putting his sweats and t shirt. He picked up the test and throw it and her forehead and said
"FOCK THEM KIDS." and process walk out the door. Elise stood their looking dumbfounded. After realizing what happened she started packing her shit. Before she could throw the rest of her close in a bag she heard the door swing open and seen rakiem  run up to her . He picked her up and spun her around.

"I was just kidding bae , i want the baby i actually glad plan worked." he said while smiling.

"WHAT FOCKING PLAN." elise said with her head tilted to the side.

"So like the last three times we had sex i ummm." rakiem said while scratching his heads.

"YOU WHAT BITCH ? FINISH YO SENTENCE."

"Promise you won't be mad .." he did

"i ain't promising shit , say wtf you gotta say before beat yo ass my nigga no kizzy." she said while balling up her first .

" So the last three times we fucked i nutted inside you , flushed yo birth control pills and put vitamins in there to replace them."

"y-you are just one crazy ass nigga , but it's bc i love you and i would've did the same shit."

————————

i know this was chapter was short and probably didn't make sense.but i promise next chapter i'll do better 🥺