Chapter 6

Elise Pov :

Jumping from out my sleep i hear something crashing from the back of my apartment.

Getting from off the couch i look over and see rakiem still sleeping . i get up carefully trying not to wake him.

walking into the back off my apartment where the rooms are. i check the guest room seeing nothing wrong with it . Walking to my bed room i see my light is on .

i quietly open my door and through the crack seeing someone going through my drawers. i turn around and run into the living room trying to wake rakiem .

"rah wake up somebody is in my room." .. i said while shaking him

dude wasn't waking up for shit .. fuck it .

i kicked his ass off the couch and he finally got up .

"Fuck you do that for ?" he said semi yelling.

Dumbass somebody broke into my room through the window. they in there going through my stuff.

Rakiem pulls out his gun and tells me stay in the living room. he walks towards the back. He was back for like two minutes until he comes back out to the front.

"Nobody back there shorty, you sure somebody was back there?" he asked me with a unreadable expression.

"yes i'm sure . i was sleeping til he i heard some crash i got up to see what it was i check the guest room and then i went to check my room. i saw that my light was on and i cracked the door a little bit to see somebody going through my drawers." i told with attitude

"ard mane look let's just chill ok . nobody here's anymore so you can loose the attitude." he said while pulling me down on the couch.

i was about start talking again til i heard my phone going off.

Opening the message i look at it dumbfounded.

Trying to think who is is rakiem takes my phone out my  hand and tries to call the number but it went to voicemail

Trying to think who is is rakiem takes my phone out my hand and tries to call the number but it went to voicemail.

Rubbing my hands through my hair i feel stressed out. thinking about who this could b , i finally figured it out . i'm about have this nigga set up.

"Ra ?" i said looking at him.
"yeah wassup shorty ?" he said looking at me worried.

"can i stay with you ? and i know it is that's texting me and that broken in." i said

"Yeah shorty i was going tell you was staying with me anyways, and who it is ?"

i looked at him for a moment and said "Tremaine." i watch his facially expression go from calm to angry. he clinched his and his eyes turned dark.