chapter 9

OMNISCIENT POV:

"was she in there ?"

"yeah that bitch was in there."

"DON'T YOU EVER IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE CALL HER A BITCH AGAIN! YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT." he said while choking her.

"Your hurting me . please i'm sorry daddy."

"you better be sorry bitch, matter fact suck my dick, i promise if you bite my shit this time i'm kill you bitch and yo bastard ass baby."

" yes sir" she said while sniffling.

-

pulling up to the hotel i was at , the girl was walking behind me a little too slow for my liking .. i turned around jacked dumb ass up .

why tf you walking so slow dumb bitch. he said while walking into the elevator.

-

"Just answer me this what's so special about that bitch , huh?"

i know i told this bitch not to fix her lips to call her a bitchh.

you shol did brodie

show this hoe what we working with

looking at the girl in her face i started chuckling devilishly

"w-why you laughing so hard ?"

"no reason , go upstairs and strip i'll be up there in a minute." he told her

his eyes went from light brown to dark black

shit about get real.

kill that bitch

after he smoke his three laced blunts he wasn't the same person. he was somebody else.

"what took you so long baby ?" she said while trying kiss him.

he forcefully pushed her off him .

"lay on your stomach he told her."

he reached into the bottom of his dressed pulling out four sets of ropes.

he tied her left arm to the side of the pole and the right arm to the other pole and he did the same to her legs.

"whatever you do don't scream or it's going be worst. understand me bitch ?" he said with some much hate in this voice.

he walked in the closet and pulled out a whip.

walking backwards the bed he repeatedly.

she started crying and yelling for help

sorry that woman but nobody could save her atm

should've kept your mouth shut. he thought.

he continued hittin her til he body was lifeless.

rolling her body up in the sheets he took her outside in the backyward poured gasoline on her.

he lit a cigarette and took three pulls from it and throw it at her body.

watching it go up in flames.
-
Elise Pov :

Waking up in the middle of the night i checked my phone seeing it was 3:00 in the morning.

i looked over seeing rakiem sound asleep. he look sooo tutteee.

I got up out the bed and walked into the bathroom handling my business.  After i finished, i walked downstairs to find something eat.

walking into the kitchen i felt cold air hit my body which caused me get goosebumps. I seen the backdoor was open. which is weird bc i didn't hear the alarm go off.

not thinking too much of it i closed it back and locked it. i open the freezer taking out the vanilla ice cream and then taking down the cinnamon toast crunch i mixed that with the ice cream.

shit slap no cap 😗.

i walked into the living room turing on the tv and found something random to watch.

i felt a presence behind me turning around i was met with a y'all figure that was wearing a ski mask before i could scream for rakiem name .

the figure placed a cloth over my face which caused me to black out.
-

Three hours later

I was in pitch black room chained to bed.

the only light you could see was coming from under the door.

i feel so hopeless and alone.

shit never goes right for me.

i should've just killed myself.

I gotta get outta here.

I heard the door knob began to giggle a little bit bitch made pretend to be knocked out still.

feeling the bed dip in a little bitch. i felt a hand on my face rubbing it.

"Sucks we have to end up like this baby girl." i heard the familiar voice say.

i opened my eyes to be with same eyes that haunted me every night in my dreams.

"T-T-Tremaine w-wwhy are you doing this." i said on the verge of tears.

"aw baby shuush don't cry. i just came back to collect whats mines." he said with a smirk.

"You really thought you was going getting away from me didn't you." he said while laughing viciously.

"how did you find me."

" kenyatta." he said.

i looked at him confused.

"what do you mean kenyatta." i asked with feeling uneasy.

" see your cousins wouldn't tell me where you was. So i sweet talked her fucked her and and she ended up telling me." he said

i just looked at him dumbfounded.

" i don't believe you, who would want to fuck a nigga that's on crack ?"

"Y-" before i could get a word out he punch me in my face.

"STUPID BITCH DO YOU EVER JUST SHUT UP." he said while pacing back and forth in the room.

he stop pacing and pulled out a baggy from his pocket.

he poured it on the dressed and began to split them in lines .

he took out a dollar bill rolled it up snorted each line.

this very much ghetto. i need get the fuck ASAP !

i was looking around the room seeing if there was any i could get these chains off.

spotting a key on night stand i tried my best it.

getting the key with my teeth i hide it under my tongue.

"Tre- oh hey cousin . how are you ?" i heard kenyatta say.