Chapter 3

Elise Pov:

Picking up all the stuff that fell out my hand i tried to get away from him. Not trying to hear anything he has to say. This man has done numerous shit to me that nobody should go through. And it really broke me.

Shaking the bad thoughts out my head I rush towards my car.  Almost making it, i feel a large handgrip tf outta my arm. Seeing it's Tremaine my ex i try my best to get out his hold my but my 5'6 stature wasn't allowing me.

"Why you running from me baby, i missed you," he said with a smirk on his face.

"I've been looking for you baby, i told you could run but you couldn't hide." throwing my head back, i take a deep breath i relaxed my nerves.

" Tre please let me go." unwrapping his runs i started cussing him.

" I don't know wdf you think you are or who you think you run but it's not me trick ass bitch, i will not go down the same road again with you. After all the shit you put me through i deserve better, I was there for you when nobody was.

I was the one who let you come stay with them after you got kicked out yo momma house and when you got out of rehab. But none of that shit really matters to you because you're selfish. You don't think about anybody but yourself. Honestly, I'm not even mad about that." i said laughing looking down at the ground shaking my head wiping away a few tears that dropped.

Picking my head up looking in hm dead in the face, seeing an unreadable expression. i continued talking.

"what really broke me was that night. you remember that night don't you ?" i spoke with sarcasm in my voice because i know he didn't because he was high off cocaine.

𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸; 4 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼

I was in my bed laying down until Tre comes home so he can rub my feet. I was nine months pregnant ready to pop out this luh bastard anytime soon.

I heard the front door close making me sit up and getting my phone to go on Instagram. I heard the bedroom door fly open making me look up to a mad Tre.

He walked up to me grabbing my face aggressively making me push him.

"What tf wrong with you. Don't be touching me like that." I said scrunching up my face.

"Mane who tf you be talking to when I'm not hea. Yo ass suppose to be inside but mfs telling me they seen mfs coming inside this house what I paid fa." He yelled making me look at him crazy.

"First of all them mfs lying. Second who tf would I have inside OUR house. And third, you sound crazy asf. Lemme rest please." I said getting comfortable under the covers but they were snatched off of me.

He then started pulling my ass out the bed by my hair making my wig come off. I fell onto the ground making me get up sitting on the bed.

I started touched my head to feel nothing. This mf just took my wig off.

"See no. I don't know if you started sniffing that shit again when you told me you stopped but I can't deal with this no more."  I said standing up and he pushed me back on the bed.

"You promised you wasn't going to hit me again. Just how you promised you stopped taking cocaine. " I screamed getting my phone to call my cousin; ken to let me crash at her place.

"I don't gaf about what I promised. My fucking question is why motha fuckas was in my house."

I ignored tf outta his ass cause for a fact I ain't had no one in here. After I told her i was coming over, I begin putting some clothes inside a bag.

"So you just gone ignore me?" he yelled as his voice boomed through the room.

"Exactly what I'm gone do,"  I mumbled putting the bag on my shoulder going outside the room as he followed me.

"Why tf you following me," I said turning around to face him as we stranded directly by the stairs.

"Aye, but Youn going nowhere bitch. But you wanna leave?" He smirked looking at me smiling.

"Yes now leave me alone-" I said as I was about to walk down the stairs.

"Leave then bitch." He said pushing me, making me as I roll down and landing directly on my stomach.

It was a sharp pain in my lower stomach making me groan in pain. I held my stomach as I looked down to see I was in a pool of blood.

It was a big deep cut in the center of my stomach making me cry and I started to think about my unborn baby.

Tre came downstairs and was saying something but everything was zoned out and the room was spinning.

All I could remember was a white light as I walked to it and I blacked out.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥.

𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿

I didn't know a tear fell until I quickly wiped it.