Being born is funny

You know when you wake up to being in a red/dark squishy thing most people freak out. Me? Hah. Nope. Even though I'm just a blob right now all I'm thinking is what will I become, what gender I'll be and if I can get tattoos and piercings. Weird to me is normal which to normal people it's weird. Hah puns. I wonder if I will have photographic memory like my last life?
Ah well since I'm me probably and I've just realized I'm talking to myself. Oh well I'm alone in here anyway though wouldn't it be cool to have a sibling? Eh who knows. I might as well start meditating and I can develop a mind palace like Sherlock Holmes.

~~~~~~~5 hours later----'× Brought to you by spongebob's voice~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I started building my mind palace and it's like an office with a desk, chairs, bookcases filled with movies, books, manga, anime, video games and tv shows that I've read/watched/played or space of what I'll read/watch/played; but there are secret passages behind the bookcases for my separate memories to hide them from others.

My fighting/training will go in the right drawer and any spells/magical stuff goes in the left one of the desk. There's a window that's bulletproof and you have to shimmy through to get in or out. Outside of the building everywhere is a forest with different creatures I thought of and will make an intruder have an extremely hard time to get into everything after all. Extremely satisfied with it took a long time to get everything the way I want it and to sort memories.

All in all it took me until I'm about to be born because of how I would add things here and there. And how do I know I'm about to be born? Well there's light slowly growing, I'm being pushed towards it and I'm being moved so my head comes first. All I hear is my mom screaming profanities and how it's my father's fault. Eh it's both their fault. If they didn't have sex I wouldn't be being if that makes sense? Ugh explaining is hard. I finally am out of the woman and instead of screaming I make gargle noises because I don't feel like being a banchee.

I'm being cleaned and I realized that I a female has become a boy... Awesome! I'm bisexual anyway so It doesn't matter that much in the love department and I'm gender fluid so I don't have that gender dysphoria. I'm handed to my dad and he says my new name "His name will be Jeremy gilbert." Well that was dramatic. Wait. Jeremy? As in tvd? The Vampire Diaries? Fuck yeah! Jeremy is awesome.

Huh wait elena's my sister *groans*. She two years older than me oh well. I'm handed to my mom and she makes a noise muttering "I wanted another daughter." Well bitch suite yourself. I glared and turned my face well tried to anyway. *Huff* baby parts are interesting you have everything but you can't use them. I got released from the hospital and all I've been doing is drinking milk from Miranda which is weird, going bathroom which is not fun in a diaper,  sleeping and being held.

Boring. It's been like that for a while but my dad reads to me when he can or takes me to his office so he can work on stuff at home with me. Miranda gives Elena all of her attention which is fine by me. She's so bratty anyway. I'm aware of what is said around me and it's actually funny. I crawled to my dad a couple minutes ago he got very excited it was amusing how his facial expressions turns quickly.

Don't judge me I'm bored I have nothing else to do but read in my mind palace or draw and write stories. I think it'll help me in the long run anyway. Time passes and I've only talked to dad which left him amused at my antics because Miranda wants me to say mom first it's hilarious. I've started walking and soon I'll be going to daycare. Oh well. People are extremely boring.