December16

Good morning

When John woke up, he could feel strong arms which where wrapped around his middle and a warm even breathing on his neck. He tried not to move, so as not to wake Sherlock who was spooning him. He smiled contently, remembering the night before when they had stood outside on the street and waited for the snow to fall. After their kiss, their first kiss, they had held each other for a long time, just staring in the eyes of the other one and loosing themselves in them. And then, when it had gotten too cold to stay outside, John had taken Sherlock's hand and had led them back to the holiday house. They had tiptoed back to the room they shared with Greg.

There had been a little moment of awkwardness, both of them not knowing whether it was okay to sleep in the same bed but in the end, Sherlock had tugged slightly at John's hand and had pulled them to his bed, which was a bit larger than the mattress on the floor on which John slept. They had fallen asleep cuddling, both marvelling the fact that they were so close.

Now that the sleepiness finally fell from John, he became unsure. Would it be okay for Sherlock if the others knew that they were together now? Or should he get up and speak with him before Greg woke up. He didn't want to pass him over.
Decision made, he gently released Sherlock's arms from his belly, starting to wiggle himself out of the bed slowly. Before he could stay up though, his best friend, boyfriend? pulled him back and held him close.
"Sherlock", John whispered, turning himself around so that he could see his face. The dark curled boy still had his eyes closed, but he was obviously awake.
He hummed in response.
"If we stay like this Greg will see us when he wakes up", he explained, trying to get up again.

With that the genius finally opened his eyes. "And why should that matter? Does it bother you?", he asked. In his eyes John could see the insecurity and the hurt. Quickly he dismissed his sorrows.
"No, of course it doesn't bother me. I just thought…It might bother you", he stated, looking back and forth between the two colours changing orbs before him.
Sherlock frowned. "Why should it bother me? That's ridiculous."

The blonde's heart began to flutter, as he quickly leaned forward and pecked Sherlock's lips.
"Good", he mumbled against them. Sherlock only held him tighter, answering the kiss and they lost themselves, absorbed in kissing and cuddling, forgetting everything around them.

"Ugh, guys, get a room", came a bleary voice suddenly from their side. They jumped, quickly letting go of each other and turning around to a sleepy Greg, who sat grinning on his bed, watching them with a tilted head. At their shocked faces, he began to chuckle.
"Mike owes me fifty pounds", he said snickering.

John raised his eyebrows. "Why?", he asked confused.
"They betted how long it would take us to get together", Sherlock's deep voice came from behind him and John turned around watching him stunned.
"And you knew this?", he asked with a scolding tone. The dark curled boy nodded.
"Why didn't you tell me?", John accused.
No it was Sherlock's time to raise his eyebrows.
"Because, if you would have known, you wouldn't have kissed me solely because you're too stubborn. That wasn't in my intentions", he answered nonchalantly and wrapped his arms around John's hip.

The blonde could feel the heat crawling up his cheeks as he avoided looking at Greg, who doubled over with laughter on his bed.

AN: For those of you who didn't notice it, it's kind of a sequel to "snow flurry", the first story in a Johnlock before Christmas. 
Somebody asked me to continue it, that's why I wrote this Oneshot. If you liked that, just tell me, I might continue it (later) or if you want to have a sequel or prequel to some of the other stories here, message me / tell me in the comments. 
I love to fulfil your wishes ;) 
- I don't own anything - 
~ Allie