Chapter 1

It's Friday morning when I wake up from my alarm. Ugh I hate mornings especially Friday mornings. I take a shower and get ready for school. When I come downstairs my mom wasn't there, but I saw a note. It said:

Hi honey,
I won't be home this weekend, because I have a business trip. Call me if there's something wrong. Love u
Xx mom

Yes I have the house for myself this weekend! I walk to school and see my friend group, I walk to them and we start talking. I was talking to Avani when Bryce came up to us.

B- Hey guys! There's a party at my house tonight, are you guys coming?
A- Yeah sure, what about you y/n?
Y/n- I don't know I don't really wanna go.
A- Please I promise you it will be fun!
Y/n- Ok, but you need to help me pick an outfit.
A- Of course.
B- Ok see you guys tonight!

~skip to after school because nothing happened at school~

I came home and immediately called Avani because I really didn't know what te wear to the party.

A- Hey Bebe!
Y/n- Hey Avani, you really need te help me pick an outfit for tonight!
A- Sure, what about your red dress?
Y/n- I don't know. I really like the dress, but I don't know if I like the dress on me.
A- I think you really should wear that dress, because it suits you perfect.
Y/n- Thanks!
A- Well I gtg because I'm also getting ready for the party.
Y/n- Ok Bye!
A- Bye!

When I hung up I started getting ready. I put on my red dress and did my hair and make-up. When I finished I heard a honk, it was Avani because she was driving me to the party. We went inside the house and Bryce came up to us, you could tell he had been drinking.

B- Hey Avani! Hey Y/n, wow you look really pretty!
Y/n- Thanks I guess
A- Come y/n we're going to the girls.
Y/n- yea let's go!

You and Avani go to Addison and Charli and start talking. When you guys are talking you notice that Payton is staring at you. When you look at him he quickly looks away. You think nothing of it and continue talking. You stop talking when Bryce shouts "truth or dare in the kitchen, who wants to join needs to come to the kitchen!" Addison asks "are we going to play?" Charli says "sure, why not?" And you guys head to the kitchen.

——————————————————————————————————————————
Hey guys! This is the first chapter of my first story. I hope you guys like it!