Chapter 11

Recap

That's when I went inside the house. I started calling Y/n when I finally heard someone scream from the basement. I went to the basement and when I opened the door I saw Y/n..

End of recap

Still Payton's pov
I saw Y/n laying on the floor. She had bruises everywhere and her nose was bleeding. I needed to get her out of here. I picked her up and put her in my car. I went to my house and took her up to my room. I put her in my bed and waited for her to wake up.

Y/ns pov
~the morning you woke up in Noen's house~
I woke up and saw Noen standing in the room.

N- You're finally awake. Your little boyfriend keeps texting if you're ok, so when I call him you're gonna pretend like you're fine and that you never wanne see him again. Do you understand?
Y/n-...
N- I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
Y/n- Yes.

Noen wanted me to call Payton so I did.
Y/n- Hey Payt.
P- Hey Y/n, is everything ok?
Y/n- Yes, but I never wanna talk to you again.
P- Y/n are you sure everything is ok?
I slowly nodded my head no.
Y/n- Yeah I'm sure.
After that I hung up but I think Noen noticed that I nodded my head, because he started beating me up again. After a while I blacked out. After a few hours I woke up, but I didn't know where I was. I looked around and didn't recognize the room, so I decided to go downstairs. When I came downstairs I saw Payton and he saw me.

P- Omg Y/n thank god you're awake.
He ran to me and hugged me. I was still confused.
Y/n- Where am I? What happened?
Payton explains what he knows what happened. (A/n if that makes sense)
P- But I don't know everything? Do you still remember what happened?
You explain everything that happened including that Noen kissed you and that you never kissed him back. Payton was shocked about what happened and gave you again a hug but this time he hold you really tight.
P- I'm so sorry that this all happened. I'm sorry I wasn't there. It's all my fau-
I cut him off- This isn't your fault. It is Noen's fault.
P- Y/n will you still be my girlfriend?
Y/n- Of course! But I'm still scared, what if Noen finds me again and hurts me or even worse hurts you!
P- Baby everything is gonna be ok. I'm going to protect you at all cost and I'm never leaving your side.
Y/n- Thank you, I love you!
P- I love you too baby!

On that moment I felt really save knowing that Payton is going to protect me from Noen. I stayed that night at Payton's because I was scared. We cuddled and I felt really save in his arms.

——————————————————————————————————————————
⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️
Hey I think I'm going to end this story soon because I don't really know what else I can write about in this story. If you guys want me to continue this story than leave a comment. Also I don't know if I'm going to post more today because it's my mothers birthday.

Thanks for the 124 reads. I never thought that people would read my book😂