Chapter 6

Recap

After you ate you went to the skatepark to go skateboarding. When you get there someone taps you shoulder, you turn around and see...

End of recap

I turn around and see my abusive ex Noen! (no hate towards Noen it is just for the story!)I've dated him for almost a year, but after 6 months he started to slap me when I didn't want to do things. He said that if I broke up with him he would hurt my mom and I didn't want her to get hurt. One time we were at my house and I didn't want to go to his house and he started to beat me. Luckily my mom came home and told him to leave. I explained to my mom what happened en she said that it was the best if we went to the police station to report him. I haven't seen him since then..

N- Hey y/n.
Y/n- leave me alone!
N- Why I didn't do anything?
Y/n- Yes you did!
N- I don't know what you're talking about.
Y/n- You know what you did! I don't want to talk to you
N- Come on Y/n.
?- She said she didn't want to talk to you.
You turn around and see Payton. You smile at him.
N- And who are you?
P- I'm her boyfriend, do you have a problem with that?
Noen rolled his eyes and walked away.
P- Who was that?
Y/n He is my abusive ex..
P- Do you want to talk about it?
Y/n- sure.

We walk to a bench and sit down. I tell Payton everything about Noen.

P- If he comes near you again you have to call me and I will come immediately!
Y/n- Thank you.
P- No problem, but can I ask you what you were doing here?
Y/n- I wanted to go skateboarding.
P- Me too! Maybe we can go together.
Y/n- Yeah, sounds fun!

We went skateboarding for an hour. Then we decided to go home and Payton went with me to my house to make sure I came home save. I went to my room and sat on my bed thinking. I really had fun the last 2 days with Payton. Am I catching feelings? I never felt like this before and I really like spending time with Payton. But it doesn't matter if I like him or not because I'm sure he doesn't feel the same way. I fell asleep after thinking for a while.

——————————————————————————————————————————
A new chapter! Maybe I'm going to post a new chapter tonight, but I also need to make some homework.

Have a good day everyone!