Chapter 2

Recap

You stop talking when Bryce shouts "truth or dare in the kitchen, who wants to join needs to come to the kitchen!" Addison asks "are we going to play?" Charli says "sure, why not?" And you guys head to the kitchen.

End of recap

When you came in the kitchen Bryce started the game.

B- Avani truth or dare?
A- Dare.
B- I dare you to do 7 minutes in Heaven with Anthony!

Avani blushed when she got up and went to the closet with Anthony. *skip 7 minutes* Avani came out with a huge smile on her face and said she wanted to talk to me in private.

Y/n- Ok tell me what happened in there!
A- Uhm.. maybe we made out with each other.
Y/n- Omg did something else happen?
A- He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes.
Y/n- I'm so happy for you!

After that we went back to the kitchen and we continued playing truth or dare.

Jaden- Payton truth or dare?
Payton- dare!
Jaden- I dare you to date Y/n for 2 weeks.
Payton started blushing- I mean if y/n is ok with it.
You were shocked and said- Uhm sure I guess.

After a while everyone stopped playing and you were getting a drink when you suddenly felt someone tap your shoulder. You turned around and saw Payton standing there.

P- Hey y/n can we talk real quick?
Y/n- sure.
We went to a room and started talking.
P- I know this is weird, but I think we should get to know each other because we're going to be dating for the next 2 weeks.
Y/n- Yeah sure.
I really didn't want to be dating Payton because he's a f boy and I don't want to date a f boy. Payton started talking about his life and it seemed like he was a total different person. He was nice and I saw his soft side. After half an hour we decided to go back to the party, but first we exchanged numbers. I was looking for Avani when I got a text..

——————————————————————————————————————————
Cliffhanger! Who do you guys think it is? I will be posting the next chapter soon!

Have a nice day!