Chapter 7

Recap

I really had fun the last 2 days with Payton. Am I catching feelings? I never felt like this before and I really like spending time with Payton. But it doesn't matter if I like him or not because I'm sure he doesn't feel the same way. I fell asleep after thinking for a while.

End of recap

I woke up around 06.30 a.m. and started getting ready for school when I got a text massage. It was from Payton.

~ text messages ~
P- Goodmorning Y/n.
Y/n- Goodmorning Payt.
P- Can I drive you to school today?
Y/n- Of course!
P- Ok, I'll we there in 20! Bye.
Y/n- Bye!

I ate breakfast and when I was done I heard a honk. I grabbed my bag and went outside. I went in Payton's car and he started driving to school. We arrived at school and when we walked in school Payton grabbed my hand. I started blushing and Payton saw.

P- Ahw you're cute when you are blushing!
I said "No I'm not" while looking down and blushing even more.
Payton said "Yes you're" while pulling my head up.

When we walked in the school I went to my friends and Payton went to his friends.

(Everybody=e, Avani= A, Addison= Ad, Charli=C, Chase= Ch, Anthony= Ant, Griffin=G and Jackson= J)
Y/n- Hey guys!
E- Hey Y/n!
Ad- So Y/n, how are things between you and Payton?
Y/n- Great! We went on a date this weekend.
C- Omg really! How did it go?
Y/n- Well first we went bowling and then we went to a restaurant and after that he took me to the beach.
A- You definitely like Payton!
Y/n- What, no I don't!
Ad- I think you do.
C- I agree!
J- I think you need to be careful with Payton, I still think he is a f boy.
G- I think Jackson is right. He hooked up with a lot of girls.
Y/n- I don't know he just seems so nice and I don't think he just wants to hook up with me.
Av- You totally like him!
I said "Maybe I do" while blushing.

Payton's pov (a/n you didn't expect that, did you ;))
Y/n walked to her friends and I walked to mine.

(Everybody= e, Jaden= Jd, Josh= Jh and Bryce= B)
P- Hey guys!
E- Hey Payton!
B- So how are you and Y/n?
P- Really good!
Jd- You should thank me!
P- Why?
Jd- Because I knew you liked Y/n and that's why I dared you to date her!
P- What? How do you know I like her?
Jh- It's obvious. You always talk about her and stare at her.
P- Is it really that obvious?
E- Yes!
Jd- I think you should tell her how you feel.
P- I want to, but I want it to be special so she won't forget it!
Jd- We can help you if you want.
P- Really?
B- Of course!
P- Thanks guys!

Your pov
I walked to first period, English, none of my friends had English so I walked to the back and went on my phone. I got a text and it was from Payton. He said that he was bored, because he had none in class. Payton and I texted until period was over.

~skip till after school~
I walked out of school and was about to go home When Payton stopped me.

P- Hey Y/n, do you have any plans tonight?
Y/n- No, why?
P- Because I want to take you somewhere tonight.
Y/n- Ok sounds fun.
P- Be ready at 8 p.m. and I will be there.
Y/n- See you tonight!
P- Bye!
Y/n- Bye!

After that I went home.

——————————————————————————————————————————
Heyy! Sorry for not posting yesterday, but I think I will post a new chapter tomorrow morning! Also thank you guys for the 46 reads!