Chapter 4

Recap

After I hung up the doorbell went. I opened the door and there was Payton..

End of recap

P- Hey Y/n, you look gorgeous!
Y/n- Thank you!
P- are you ready to go?
Y/n- Yes, but we're are we going?
P- I'm not telling you yet!

I walked to the car and Payton opened te door for me. I thanked him and he got in the drivers seat. After half an hour we arrived at a bowling center.

P- We're here!
Y/n- Omg I love bowling!
P- Really me too!
Y/n- I'm also very good at bowling.
P- I'm sure I can beat you.
Y/n- Ok bet!

We played 3 games and I won 2 of them.

Y/n- I thought you could beat me?
P- I uh.. I just let you win.
Y/n- Ahw you can't admit that you lost from me.
P- Maybe.. but we aren't going home yet!
Y/n- Really? Where are we going?
P- you will see!

After driving for 15 minutes we came by a restaurant. I really had fun with Payton! When we were done eating I said I wanted to split the bill, but Payton refused. So when I went to the bathroom Payton paid the bill without me knowing. When I came back he told me he had paid and there was another place he was taking me. We drove for about 20 minutes and came by the beach.

Y/n- Wow I really like it here! I love the beach and the sunset is really beautiful.
P- Just like you!
Y/n- Ahw Payt you're really sweet!
P- I like it when you call me Payt.
Y/n- And I like calling you Payt.

We walked for a bit and then we sat at the beach. After a while it got cold and I think Payton noticed because he gave me his hoody. We went back to the car and Payton dropped me of at my house.

Y/n- Hey Payt, I really had a good time today!
P- Me too, I really enjoyed it.
Y/n- If you want you can come in and watch a movie with me.
P- Sure, but are your parents ok with that?
Y/n- My mom is on a business trip and my dad left when I was 3.
P- I'm so sorry!
Y/n- You don't have to be sorry, you didn't know.

We went inside and we watched a movie. Half way through the movie I fell asleep.

Payton's pov
We were watching a movie when I noticed that Y/n fell asleep. I didn't want her to wake up so I carried her to I think her bedroom. I turned off the light when I heard Y/n say:

Y/n- please stay
P- Where do you want me to stay?
Y/n- Here, I want to cuddle.
P- You sure?
Y/n- Yes

I went over to y/n's bed and cuddled her while drifting of to sleep.

——————————————————————————————————————————
Hey! Sorry I didn't post earlier, but I had online classes. Now I'm going to sleep and tomorrow I have also online classes so I'm not sure when the next chapter comes. Love you!