Chapter 9

Recap

We just stayed there for a while and after he took me home. When I got home I immediately called Avani to tell her what happened and she was really happy for me. After a while we hung up and I fell asleep.

End of recap

~skip to Friday~
Tonight Jaden is having a party and Payton and I are going. I'm picking my outfit and I chose for a black dress with golden heels. I curled my hair and put make up on. After I was done I heard a knock on the door. I grabbed my purse and opened the door.

P- Wow Y/n you look beautiful!
Y/n- Thank you! You look very handsome.

We went in Payton's car and Payton drove to the party. When we got there we stayed with each other until I was getting a drink. While I was getting a drink I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Noen.

N- Hey baby!
Y/n- Don't call me that!
N- Why not babygirl?
Y/n- Just go away Noen!
You wanted to walk away, but Noen kissed you. You pulled away but it was too late Nick, Noen's friend, took a picture and sent it to Payton.
You walked away from Noen and started looking for Payton, but you couldn't find him. When you suddenly got a text from Payton.

~text messages~
P- I never want to see you again!
Y/n- Why? What did I do?
P- You cheated on me! I really thought I could trust you.
Y/n- What are you talking about?
P- Y/n just stop texting me.
Y/n- Please Payton don't do this. I don't know what you're talking about, can we please talk!
Read 9.28 p.m.

Paytons pov
I waited for Y/n while she was getting a drink when I suddenly get a text from Nick. It is a picture of Y/n kissing a guy, I can't see who the guy is but you can see that the picture was taking here.. When I saw the picture I got sad, mad and I was really disappointed. I really thought she liked me. I decided to go home. I didn't want to see her anymore. I got home and texted Y/n.

P- I never want to see you again!
Y/n- Why? What did I do?
P- You cheated on me! I really thought I could trust you.
Y/n- What are you talking about?
P- Y/n just stop texting me.
Y/n- Please Payton don't do this. I don't know what you're talking about, can we please talk!

I really didn't want to hear what she had to say so I decided to not answer her texts. I cried myself to sleep that night.

Y/ns pov
I was really sad because I didn't know what I did. I took a sip from my drink and I started to feel really dizzy until I blacked out.

——————————————————————————————————————————
Heyy! Sorry for not posting a new chapter yesterday, but I promise there will be a new chapter tomorrow and maybe there will be two!
Also thanks for the 84 reads!