Chapter 3

Recap

I really didn't want to be dating Payton because he's a f boy and I don't want to date a f boy. Payton started talking about his life and it seemed like he was a total different person. He was nice and I saw his soft side. After half an hour we decided to go back to the party, but first we exchanged numbers. I was looking for Avani when I got a text..

End of recap

I looked at my phone and saw the text was from Avani. It said: hey Bebe, I went home with Anthony, I hope you don't mind! If you do I'm sorry. Bye ttyl! "Fuck" I thought. Avani was driving me home and I don't wanna walk home. The first person who came in my mind was Payton!

~ text messages ~
Y/n- Hey I hope I don't bother you but Avani left and she was driving me home. Would you mind to take me home?
P- No I don't mind. I was about to leave.
Y/n- Thank you!
P- No problem!

I went to the front door where Payton was and we left to my house. When we arrived I was about to leave the car when Payton said:

P- Hey now we're kinda dating, would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow.
Y/n- sure, what are we gonna do?
P- That's a surprise but I will pick you up at 3 p.m.
Y/n- Ok, goodnight Payton!
P- Goodnight Y/n!

I went inside en Payton left. I went upstairs and did my night routine and went to bed. I didn't know why but I was looking forwards to the date. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up at 10 a.m. and took a shower. I decided to wear a cropped top with black ripped jeans. I put on natural make-up and went downstairs for breakfast. When I was done eating breakfast I decided to call Avani.

A- Heyy y/n!
Y/n- Hey Avani.
A- Why did you call?
Y/n- I called you because I wanted to tell you that Payton and I are going on a date today.
A- Really! I know you two are dating because a dare, but I need to ask..
Y/n- aks me what...
A- Do you like Payton?
Y/n- No I don't like him and if I did I wouldn't date him because he is a f boy.
A- Yeah you're right, but I need to go my mom's calling me.
Y/n- Ok Bye!
A- Bye!

After I hung up the doorbell went. I opened the door and there was Payton..

——————————————————————————————————————————
Hey! I don't know when I'm going to post the next chapter. Maybe tonight but first I need to finish my homework. If I don't post tonight then I will tomorrow.