Chapter 13

Recap

After a few minutes the cops arrived and arrested Noen. Payton and I went back to his house and wat he'd Netflix.

End of recap

*skip 2 months*
Today is the day that Payton and I are together for 3 months. He told me he wanted to do something special and I needed to be ready at 6 p.m. So here I am, picking my outfit for tonight. I decided to wear a black tight dress with golden heels. I put on some make up and straightened my hair. I heard a knock on the door and went downstairs. I opened the door and saw Payton dressed up with a beautiful bouquet of roses.

P- Beautiful roses for a beautiful girl.
I started blushing really hard and Payton handed me the bouquet.
Y/n- Thank you!

We walked to his car and got in. We drove to a fancy restaurant and ate dinner. After that we got back in the car, but Payton wasn't driving home.

Y/n- Payt where are we going?
P- It's a surprise, you have to wait till we get there.
*5 minutes later*
P- Close your eyes, we are almost there!

I closed my eyes and after a few minutes the car stopped. Payton opened my door and I got out of the car with my eyes still closed. We walked for a bit and then stopped.

P- Open your eyes!
I opened my eyes and saw that we were at the beach. I didn't see Payton so I turned around. Payton sat on one knee and grabbed a little black box out of his pocket.
P- Y/n we have been together for 3 months now and in this 3 months I really got to know you. You mean everything to me and I will protect you at all cost. We have had ups and downs but in the end everything always ended well. I really love you and I promise to always be there for you and love you.
After he said that he gave me a promise ring. The ring was very beautiful. We went on a walk and talked about random things. After half an hour we went back to my house and fell asleep while cuddling.

The end
——————————————————————————————————————————
Heyy! This is the end of this book. I'm going to post a new book very soon! But I have a few questions for a new book:

Who is the fanfic about (it can be about Payton again)?

Do you want me to put pics of the outfits and "instagram posts"?

What else would you want in the next book?

Love you all💗

Edit: thank you for the 501 reads🥺💗
Edit: I really want to thank you guys for 1.000 reads🥺 Ly all💗