Chapter 5

Recap

I went over to y/n's bed and cuddled her while drifting of to sleep.

End of recap

Back to your pov
I wake up to Payton playing with my hair.

Y/n- Goodmorning Payt!
P- Morning beautiful!
I blushed and wanted to get up to take a shower.
P- Where are you going?
Y/n- I'm going to take a shower.
P- Can I pick your clothes for today?
Y/n- Sure.

I took a shower and when I got out I saw that I forgot to bring a towel. I decided to call Payton because I had no other option.

Y/n- Payton I forgot a towel can you bring me one!
P- Yeah sure, but where can I find one?
Y/n- In my closet on the left.
"Shit my bra's are also in that closet" I thought.
I heard a knock on the door and I opened the door. I stood behind the door so Payton couldn't see me. Payton handed me the towel and I thanked him. He also gave me the clothes he picked. It was a cropped top with a skirt. I put on my clothes and curled my hair. I walked out the bathroom and Payton sat on my bed.

Y/n- Hey wanna go out for breakfast?
P- Sure.

We went to a pancake restaurant and it was really fun. I paid for both of us. Payton brought me back home and I thanked him for everything. I went inside and I decided to call Avani.

A- Heyy, how was your date with Payton?
Y/n- I really loved it and I had an amazing time!
You tell Avani about everything and she was happy for you. After you told her everything you decided to watch netflix. Around 6 p.m. you decide to get some Chick-fil-a. After you ate you went to the skatepark to go skateboarding. When you get there someone taps you shoulder, you turn around and see...

——————————————————————————————————————————
Hey! Oeh a cliffhanger! Who do you think it is? I know it's a short chapter, but I wanted a cliffhanger. I think I'm going to post the next chapter in an hour or less.

Thank you guys for the 26 reads!