Prolouge

"He's not here..." Byakuya thought after looking at Makoto's desk for the 12th time the past 15 minutes. Class just started and Makoto's desk was empty.
Makoto Naegi was a bright student, always happy and always smiling. He always was at school and was never late. That's why to Byakuya Togami, it was strange. Makoto was the "ultimate lucky student" while Byakuya was the "ultimate affluent progeny" or the "ultimate heir".
Byakuya was cold and ignorant to people he didn't like, which in his case was almost everyone. Everyone except Makoto. Makoto opened up something inside Byakuya that he never knew he had. New feelings and emotions. It was all very knew to him. Even if he didn't want to admit it, he has grown feeling for the boy.

Byakuya couldn't concentrate on his school work no matter how hard he tried. His mind kept on wandering to Makoto. He's probably just sick... he thought to himself as he looked down at his blank sheet of paper. He glanced out the window and zoned out.
Before he knew it the bell rang.
As he walked out of the classsroom with all his things, he looked around, observing his surroundings for the first time in awhile. Most of his classmates had boyfriends and girlfriends. Even the younger classes. Yet he, was left alone. Nobody really tried to talk to him with is cold persona. He never tried to talk to anyone either. Makoto was different though. He always tried to befriend the heir. Most times Byakuya would decline and say "I do not want to engage with such commoners like yourself".
But Makoto was persistent and stubborn. Eventually, to get the boy to stop annoying him, he became his friend.
Makoto was the first true friend he's ever had. That's why it bothered him so much that he wasn't at school.

The rest of the day went by slowly. Byakuya rushed out the doors to go home. He was in a hurry to text Makoto. He wasn't like those "delinquents" who text in class, so he had to wait until the end of the day.

Normally he would have a limo waiting for him, but he would rather just walk.

He rushed back home and ran up to his room. He really didn't know why he was in such a panic. He honestly could just be sick.

He grabbed his phone and texted Makoto

                                                                       CHAT

B: Makoto?

B: Are you ok?

B: Why weren't you at school?

Read 5:34

Makoto had read the text but he didn't reply. This made the heir even more concerned. He decided it was best to just wait until tomorrow.

                                                  A\N

This chapter was short cause it was just the prologue.