Chapter 27

So hello I just finished writing this chapter....I'm really, really sorry about this....I reccoment you listen to the song
"As the world caves in" by Matt Maltese.
That's what I was listening too while writing this and it will make you cry even more. Since this chapter is pretty long you might want to play it on repeat??? I don't know. Any way once again I'm really sorry.

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Mentions of Suicide. Suicide Talk. Attempted Suicide.
Depressing Talk.

No POV

Komaru was sick of seeing everyone so sad. She walked over to the door and started banging on it. "Makoto?! If you don't open this door I will break it down!!" She yelled in anger, still with a hint of worry in her voice.
Byakuya looked up at her shocked. He got up from the floor and started to kick down the door.
Toko watched everything from afar not knowing what to do.

Since both of them were breaking down the door she should probably help.

She sighed and grabbed a pair of sharp, silver scissors.

She walked over to the door and threw them with such a force it stabbed all the way into the door. Komaru kicked that area creating a bigger hole.

After 5 minutes, the hole had gotten large enough of entrance and exit. There were pieces of chipped paint and wood everywhere and dust clouds surrounding the air. Byakuya immediately went in,

Only to find....

Nothing....Makoto wasn't there.
Byakuya checked everywhere. He frantically walked around throwing things around, hoping he'd find the small boy.

But no luck.

Byakuya dropped to his knees and stared at the ground.

He didn't notice Komaru and Toko entering the room after him.
Toko immediately went to Byakuya, while Komaru noticed the open window.
"H-He must of ran away..." She said, slowly backing away.

Toko then noticed something on the ground. She slowly walked over and noticed a small pink puddle.

She yelped and stepped back, falling onto Byakuya. "Huh? Toko what's wrong?!" Komaru yelled running back to them. Byakuya pushed Toko off and quickly got up.

"B-Blood...there's b-b-blood on the ground!!!" She said, pointing to the pink puddle.

Byakuya ran over to the area and bent down. Komaru following after him. She gasped and held on to Toko who held back.

Byakuya stayed silent.

"I-I think we s-should find him..." Komaru said softly.

Byakuya got up and rushed to the open window. Without thinking he climbed onto the ledge and jumped out, much like Makoto probably did.

Thankfully the jump wasn't that far down, but still far down enough to hurt your legs.

Byakuya started to run. He didn't know where he was going but he tried to imagine where he would go if he was in Makoto's place.

The cliff...

Byakuya kept running, tears running down his face. He couldn't stop now.

He felt himself running out of breath, but that didn't stop him.

He soon arrived to the edge of the cliff.

Makoto stood there. Staring out at the view.

"MAKOTO!" Byakuya yelled, running over to him.

Makoto turned around. He was smiling, but tears stained his eyes.
"Hey Byakuya." He said. Byakuya stopped about a meter away from him.
"Makoto! I was worried!!"
"..."
"Makoto?"
"..."

Makoto closed his eyes and smiled.
"Hey Byakuya...what do you think it's like when we die?"
"W-What do you mean?!"

Makoto turned back around.

"The world would continue as if nothing happend...everyone would eventually forget."

"Makoto please don't think that!"

Byakuya took a step closer to him.

Makoto didn't move from his spot,
The smile still plastered on his face.

"I wouldn't mind watching from above..."

"P-please stop."

Makoto ignored Byakuya's words.

"I don't need a future."
"I think you deserve better than me Byakuya"

"Makoto snap out of it!!!"

"Is Suicide a sin?"

"..."

"I don't really care at this point anymore."
"I want to join Sayaka!"
"And be with her!"

"No one would miss me anyway."

"Makoto that's not true. I would. I would miss you everyday. I WOULD'NT EVEN BE HERE WITHOUT YOU!"

Makoto smiled.

"I'm sorry Byakuya..."

Before Byakuya could run up to him...

Makoto had took a step off the cliff.