Chapter 10

(I'm not kidding I have a draft for this chapter where its like Ace attorney and the actual danganronpa trial)

Makoto's POV

I stared at them. My parents. They had a look of hatred that I will never forget. It was like I was being stabbed by just their eyes. Byakuya and Kyoko noticed this and nodded sadly at me

. Byakuya, Komaru and Toko went to sit behind us. Me and Kyoko had to sit at this small wooden table at the front.

Everything around me was overwhelming. Kyoko has probably done this many times before so she had a calm look on her face. I looked over at her and took a deep breath.

The judge asked for evidence and possible witnesses. I watched as Byakuya walked up to the judge and handed him the evidence. The judge asked my parents if they had any objections towards the evidence. Of course my parents denied and said that I set them up. Of course this was a lie. The judge then asked Komaru, as she was a witness and a victim, to come up to the stand. Komaru proceeded to tell that me and her had been abused at an early age, but she got to escape it early as her parents had given her away to relatives. Komaru gave a reassuring smile at me and then went to sit back down next to Toko.

Then it was my turn to explain.

"Makoto Naegi, you are the main victim, am I correct?" The Judge stated. I quickly nodded. "Please come up to the stand and explain your side of the story." Kyoko nodded at me and I stood up. I could feel my parents anger burn through me as I walked past them. The fact that everyone was staring at me was making me even more nervous. I stood at the stand and glanced at Byakuya. He wasn't smiling, but his eyes said something like "I believe in you".

I took a deep breath and began. I explained what they do on a daily basis. "e-everyday when I come h-home they would always g-greet me with a punch or a kick. Its been going on since I was f-five."

Then the time came when the Judge and the jury had to make their decision.

I watched as the Jury whispered amongst each other. After awhile they became silent. Someone got up and said something to the judge.

The judge then announced the results.