Chapter 20

uhHhHhH if yall are triggered very easily
then maybe, uhhhhh don't read this? I don't think it's that bad, but just watch out yall.

Makoto's POV

I ran out to the hallway and searched for Byakuya. Please let him be ok.

I paced around and thought about Sayaka. How could she?! She completely destoyed our trust...

I then realised Junko was in the room when Sayaka "exposed" Byakuya.
Oh god...that's not good.

Junko, being the ultimate fashionista that she is, gets a lot of attention from people like, reporters, paparazzi, and all that.
She also loves gossiping.

The Togami family are one of the richest companies in Japan. Meaning that Junko would expose him just to start an argument or riot. She really does love despair doesn't she.

I continue to run around, searching for Byakuya.

I quickly whipped out my phone and dialed his number.

He didn't pick up.

I sent numerous of texts but he didn't read them.

That's when I started to get really worried.

After figuring out that he probably left school, I rushed out the door and ran to his Mansion.

Of course there were guards there.

One of them stepped up in front of me and asked what I was doing.
I told them that I was Byakuya's friend, and pulled out his contact information as proof. The guard looked at me and reluctantly let me in.
It was my appearance wasn't it.

I entered his house and ran up the long staircase. I ran all the way down the hall until I reached the end of the hallway.

I knocked on the door but I got no response. I continued to knock, desperate for an answer.

There still was no response.

"Byakuya!" I yelled, trying to hold back tears. I knew he was in there. He normally didn't lock his door.

I reached into my bag and pulled out a paper clip. I unrolled it until it was a slightly curvy line. It was the best I could do.

I put it into the hole where the key normally went.
I heard a small click and the door unlocked.

I opened the door as quick as I could.

I was right, Byakuya was there.

I could barely even recognise him.
His hair was messed up, and he didn't have his glasses on.

He was pacing around the room muttering  stuff that I couldn't understand.
He hadn't even noticed me there.

I ran over to him and hugged him.
There wasn't much I could do.

He stopped muttering and looked down at me.

He looked like he'd been through hell and back.

Was he crying?

I knew what was happening, was bad...but....

I never really knew how much it would affect him.

He was basically raised his whole life to take over the Togami company, and earn his role as heir.

One rumor could ruin his entire future.

I gently brought him down to the bed, and tried to calm him down.

He wrapped his arms around me and we both stayed there.

After awhile we pulled apart.

"Byakuya...you don't have to answer if you don't want to but, what would happen if your father found out."

Byakuya shakily sighed.
"I would probably lose my role as heir and get disowned, leaving me without money and completely homeless."

I nodded. I expected it would be something along those lines.

"I'll stay with you forever Byakuya..."

"Thank you."

A/N
If anyone asks, no this is not the end of the story.