Chapter 18

Byakuya's POV

Was this school always this Homophobic?

As I walked around school everyone was staring and whispering.

All though I couldn't hear what they were talking about, I automatically assumed it was rude.

I countined my walk to the class and tried not to get pissed off at the stares. I opened the door and headed to my desk.
I'm the only one here. I got my stuff out and waited.
I heard the door open and someone walked in. "Oh Byakuya!"
It was Makoto.

Makoto walked in and sat down next to me. He smiled and hugged me.
Since we were the only ones in the room I hugged back.

We pulled apart and stared at each other.
Makoto broke the strange silence and asked, "you've heard about the rumors right?"
I nodded. Makoto sat there thinking. "Do you have an idea who spread them." I asked. He stayed quiet.
I could tell he knew it was Sayaka. Since they knew each other for a long time, he probably didn't want to accuse her without much proof.
"I think I know who did it..." Makoti finally spoke up. I smiled at him.

"Should we say our guesses at the same time?"
Makoto nodded and counted down from three.

We both spoke.

"Sayaka"
"Sayaka"

Makoto looked at me amazed. He had litteral stars in his eyes. "Wow we thought the same thing!"

His smile faltered once he realized we were both accusing his childhood friend.

"Hey Makoto..." I asked.
"You know there's a possibility she wasn't the one."
He looked up at me and smiled. "Your right! We mustn't lose hope!"
Makoto smiled and thanked me. I don't even know what I did. My statements must of cheered him up.

The rest of the students piled into the classroom and class started.

Like usual class ended. Makoto and I gathered our stuff and walked out of school.
"Hey Byakuya?" Makoto said, breaking the silence. I turned my attention over to him. "What is it?"

"Can we hold hands?"

I stared at him and smiled. There was no one in sight so there's no point in refusing

"Sure."

We walked hand in hand, all the way to our houses. Once we had to part ways, Makoto let go of my hand.
He smiled at me.
This is the happiest I've seen him in days.
Even if there's a lot of things going on now, he still smiling.

I petted his hair and said goodbye.

I then continued home.

Sayaka's POV
( Sayaka is my 420th word)

I giggled to myself. My plan to sabotage Byakuya is going to work. I'm sure of it.
Soon Makoto will be mine.
If my plan works, Byakuya will be forced to breakup with Makoto. He would do it for his role as heir.

I plan tell the school about their relationship tomorrow. I have a full plan.

And...

I have proof.

A/N

Things are about to go down next chapter. Soooooooooooo.....

Beware lol. AND ENJOY